The Pope and Islam

(Revlis @ Sep. 19 2006,13:42)
(Gunnybusa @ Sep. 19 2006,13:16)
(Revlis @ Sep. 19 2006,13:07)
(Justyntym @ Sep. 19 2006,12:44) God is not a fairy tale and religion is not bullcrap (granted some of it certainly is, a lot of false churches seeking to confuse)...I can tell you this first hand and for certain.  

And it's certainly not about feeling superior, if anything it heightens humility.

I pity the atheist, it must be an empty existance indeed...staring ahead into what is believed as nothingness...are they going to be unpleasantly surprised  
firedevil.gif
False Churches?  You mean organizations preaching a doctrine that is intentionally misleading? WOW, I wonder what the motivations could be?  
jump9.gif

You can wrap yourself in however many layers of arrogance and delusion you choose.

"Pitty"?  Those that sign up and blindly, believe in a Fairy tale cause they are told too, there is something to "PITY"  Sheeple, nothing more...

And the usual Self rightous, self important "pity" is just a symptom and a sign of exactly what is wrong with legions of blind followers...  
SHOCKED.gif

Don't presume to know my own personal beliefs,  Again arrogance and closed minded assumptions...

Not an Atheist.  Sorry to dissapoint, just remember it's not your role to tell people that they are going to be "Unpleasantly Surprised".  Doing so infers that you know first hand Gods will.  That's kinda extra twisted don't you think.

crazy.gif

And yeah, I am playing a bit of an advocate role...  to an extent anyway.
But its ok for you to tell me how lame I am for beliving in God.
No Gunny it isn't.  Soon as I tell YOU how lame you are, then I've earned a throat punch.

I wouldn't presume that you are mindless follower, that you have never questioned the belief structure laid out before you?  I didn't say YOU are lame because you believe in god.  I am saying hoardes of "Me Too" Going through the motions minions if idiocy, are lame.  

I didn't pressume Bro that you were lame.

Also, because we live in this great Country, one that doesn't or at least claims that it doesn't suppress Ideas?  I can say anything I want including Christians are lame.  

I don't intend to offend, mostly I'm just teeing off, Gunny.  Rattling the bars of my cage seeing if any new ideas are rattled loose.
Thank you Rev.

(Justyntym @ Sep. 19 2006,12:44) God is not a fairy tale and religion is not bullcrap (granted some of it certainly is, a lot of false churches seeking to confuse)...I can tell you this first hand and for certain.  

And it's certainly not about feeling superior, if anything it heightens humility.

I pity the atheist, it must be an empty existance indeed...staring ahead into what is believed as nothingness...are they going to be unpleasantly surprised  
firedevil.gif
False Churches?  You mean organizations preaching a doctrine that is intentionally misleading? WOW, I wonder what the motivations could be?  
jump9.gif

You can wrap yourself in however many layers of arrogance and delusion you choose.

"Pitty"?  Those that sign up and blindly, believe in a Fairy tale cause they are told too, there is something to "PITY"  Sheeple, nothing more...

And the usual Self rightous, self important "pity" is just a symptom and a sign of exactly what is wrong with legions of blind followers...  
SHOCKED.gif

Don't presume to know my own personal beliefs,  Again arrogance and closed minded assumptions...

Not an Atheist.  Sorry to dissapoint, just remember it's not your role to tell people that they are going to be "Unpleasantly Surprised".  Doing so infers that you know first hand Gods will.  That's kinda extra twisted don't you think.

crazy.gif

No Gunny it isn't.  Soon as I tell YOU how lame you are, then I've earned a throat punch.

I wouldn't presume that you are mindless follower, that you have never questioned the belief structure laid out before you?  I didn't say YOU are lame because you believe in god.  I am saying hoardes of "Me Too" Going through the motions minions if idiocy, are lame.  

Also, because we live in this great Country, one that doesn't or at least claims that it doesn't suppress Ideas?  I can say anything I want including Christians are lame.  

I don't intend to offend, mostly I'm just teeing off, Gunny.  Rattling the bars of my cage seeing if any new ideas are rattled loose.
And I apologize for miss understanding your post.

(DaCol. @ Sep. 19 2006,13:42) Really, I haven't seen or heard them, but I have heard and seen the opposite from all over the World. I'am not saying there aren't any, I just haven't read or seen anyone on the News giving any applolgys for these radicals (which in the West seems to show the majority either support their actions or just don't care) ! They better get on one side or the other because the BIG CLASH is coming soon  
coffee.gif
Are you talking the news or other channels?

Here's a link to many Muslim leaders and other sources condemning the attacks on the WTC.

Now I suppose these are NOT apologies. So much as Condemnations of action. However, you cannot expect an Apology from someone who had nothing to do with an act. It's like asking for an apology from SH.org for the way gabusa was acting.

Condemning the terrorist attacks.

(Gunnybusa @ Sep. 19 2006,13:44)

firedevil.gif
jump9.gif

SHOCKED.gif

crazy.gif

Thank you Rev.
yeah I guess he was mostly trying to insult me

Layers of arrogance and delusion...
rock.gif

(while you tell everyone (or me) they're a fool and even call them names
laugh.gif
for believing in something )

#2, what makes you think were (I'm) blind, maybe we see something you don't.

#3, if beleiving in Christ makes me a sheep (also the analogy used in the bible) then baaaaa

#4, pointing out the atheist's options of nothingness (if their right) or burning forever (if I'm right) is certainly up to me. If I get one person thinking, then I've done God's work.

#5 why would I be disappointed if your not an atheist?
rock.gif
Again the arrogance reference with presumtion...I never said you were an athiest.

#6 Gods will is pretty much spelled out in the bible. There's not a whole lot you have to infer, unless you think he's just kidding.

It seems the arrogance and presumtion lie mostly on your end.

And no Gunny, I don't think you misunderstood his post...I just think you called him on it.

rock.gif

(Justyntym @ Sep. 19 2006,14:12) And no Gunny, I don't think you misunderstood his post...I just think you called him on it.

Actually I got a PM from him and he explained to me what he was trying to do. So Rev and I are good, but I can see you felt the same way about it as I did.

(Justyntym @ Sep. 19 2006,14:12)

rock.gif

laugh.gif
for believing in something )

#2, what makes you think were (I'm) blind, maybe we see something you don't.

#3, if beleiving in Christ makes me a sheep (also the analogy used in the bible) then baaaaa

#4, pointing out the atheist's options of nothingness (if their right) or burning forever (if I'm right) is certainly up to me. If I get one person thinking, then I've done God's work.

rock.gif
Again the arrogance reference with presumtion...I never said you were an athiest.

#6 Gods will is pretty much spelled out in the bible. There's not a whole lot you have to infer, unless you think he's just kidding.

It seems the arrogance and presumtion lie mostly on your end.

And no Gunny, I don't think you misunderstood his post...I just think you called him on it.

No, didn't really have a target in mind, no individuals here were on my radar in particular. Not trying to insult. Don't believe I called anyone a name.

rock.gif

laugh.gif
for believing in something )[/Quote]

Stating that you know for a FACT that "GOD" is Not a Fairy Tale and Religion is NOT bullcrap??? Sounds Arrogant, Sorry. You don't even specify a God, yet you assume to know which god and WHICH religion isn't Bullcrap. So you are saying that ALL Gods and ALL religions aren't Bullcrap? No You are assuming from a Christian Centric POV that I MUST be speaking of YOUR God, and YOUR religion. Funny... Then qualified by saying (Some Are)...

#2, what makes you think were (I'm) blind, maybe we see something you don't.[/Quote] Maybe you do, whatcha got? But years of listening to the masses prattle on about how they are saved and what they "See" leads me to believe most are delusion. Or at least desired delusion because many have never even had a true "vision" or sight.

#3, if beleiving in Christ makes me a sheep (also the analogy used in the bible) then baaaaa[/Quote]

I said Sheeple, because following a belief out of blind faith is ignorant. Just moving with the heard requires NO thought or effort on your part. Small minded, herbivores do it all day. Curious term sheep.

[/Quote]

Funny if this is truly something you belive you are doing then we are both working the same side of the creek. If I get one person thinking, truly thinking then I've done my job, and they find themselves closer to God. though I still would never presume to think for a second I've done HIS work.

rock.gif
Again the arrogance reference with presumtion...I never said you were an athiest.[/Quote]

Above you state "I pity the atheist, it must be an empty existance indeed..." Sounds to me like you very clearly refer to me with the definite article "THE". Then you assume that if a person is an athiest it must be an empty existance. Interesting how some Christians want to hoist themselves on high and proclaim how FULL their lives are now that they have fed themselves a fairy tale... Sad that their lives were so empty to begin with...

#6 Gods will is pretty much spelled out in the bible. There's not a whole lot you have to infer, unless you think he's just kidding.[/Quote]

ices_rofl.gif
Yeah, the Bible... There's a topic we have covered before... The bible was written by man, or if you prefer thousands of men. Might as well swear allegiance to and quote passages out of Easop's fables. The First half the Bible, the ORIGINAL bit reads pretty well, makes some sense. The second half though... I dunno seems more conveniant and tacked on for justification and crowd control...

Justin, it's not personal unless you want it to be. I got ya upset and I apologize. I find modern Christianity as it's practiced in America today to be a farce, a joke. Hoardes of people going through the motions without thought, without question. Listening to a man in robes TELL THEM what the book says how to Vote, How to think... It's Twisted, it's corrupt, it's frankly evil in my view.

I just sometimes hope to hear an original thought when I spout off. Hope to find an original idea sometimes, once in awhile I hear one.

I try not to point a finger at ANYONE in particular...

rock.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif

I think he's lame.

HA! kiddin!

There are dozen's of hidden religions people partake in all the time, they just aren't called that: cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, the whole presumed proper "success" purpose for life, athiesm, agnosticism, etc etc etc ... all FALSE religions people refuse to call religions but they are. And they kills thousands of people, wreck families, destroy our children all the time and no one says a thing about it. Mostly people try to PROFIT from it. Why is that?

(forceofnature @ Sep. 19 2006,15:32) Religion = Population control.  Anyone offended now?
That only apllies to the Catholic side of the house.

Any similarity between religion and the jihadist murderers is strictly coincidental. Insert blasphemous image of mohamed here
guns.gif
____

No sweat Revlis, maybe we should save the theology discussion for a face to face meet n'greet should we make it to one at the same time...would be interesting.

Till then
poke.gif

Even Aithiest have their own holiday = April  1 All Fools day!

Awe common now, don't get offended here, there are plenty of religon jokes going on.

Shall I post one?
ok...ok

Catholic Preist & a Rabi are walking down the street,
They see a little boy & the preist says " Hey! Lets go screw that boy" The Rabi replies "Outta what?"

I like the Matrix analogy(minus the guns and all violence), if some get what I'm saying...

We should have nuked the entire M.E. instead of Japan.... but hindsight is 20/20.

(busahaya @ Sep. 19 2006,17:58) I like the Matrix analogy(minus the guns and all violence), if some get what I'm saying...
Oh, I do get it. I think it is EXACTLY like the world today - a false world blinding us from the truth - of what/who is REALLY important in the REAL world.

So your point of view depends on whether you swallow the GREEN pill or the RED one?
tounge.gif

There is a spoon?

What a waste of hot air.
I mean really guys, isn't there anything better to dedicate yourselves to.. Like modding the Busa. Be a sheep and mod your Busa. Be an Atheist and Mod your Busa. Be something like Revlis and well just be different but mod your Busa anyway..
Why do you think that the Pope said what he said? He said it very tactfully and with the full understanding that his statements would cause controversially scandalous uproar ..
He knew that all of his sheep would follow his lead and support an anti-jihad.
He wants a crusade...
He wants Jesus' God to have all of that formerly Christian land back.
He would support a Crusade just as he supported his German SS/NAZI colleagues during WWII.
He would support a Crusade just like he turned his head away from Bosnia during the war for independence. A war that turned into a push to purge Europe of Muslims even if they were fake ones like the ones in Bosnia.
He stands to gain positive publicity in the West (Christian dominated countries).
This is the first thing that he has said on the matter that even hints and incongruity with Islam's radicals.
His one statement has the political power to create massive instability.
He is the leader of God's army.
He is the general, the chief of staff, in other words the head mudderphugger in charge and if you don't believe it you are a Blind Sheep or just a Heretic. I don't believe in Him, his church or his God but I believe that he makes a good GODDAMNED point.
It is either us or them. Kill or be killed. Lose your land or take some. Lose you arse or get some arse.
I say let hog's blood rain down onto the jihadists and then send in the helldogs to clean it all up.
Phug dis shid!!!!!
End it with a sword to the neck of the heretic Muslim radicals. Then we can go have a beer on the shores of the Caspian Sea.
Conquer them and breed with their women. Two generations later you have a bunch of super hot offspring and a distant memory of Islam...
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
rant.gif

You think i'm pizz'd?

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

Back