Islam and Extremism; What is Underneath

True: If there wasn't any oil in the middle east, we'd gladly let them kill each other all they want. But I don't think Bashar Assad and the Syrian Goverment can really claim there's no blood on their hands; given their support for Hezbollah. Blanca might disagree with you also.

This is a Shia vs. Sunni fight (been going on for centuries), and frankly once it's over, I fear the priority will be back to hating and killing Christians and Jews. America loses either way.

hey guys,

the us govt is only going to do things that benefit them. Right now the war that is going on in syria, who do you think the US is supporting? They just supplied $60 mil of aid to the rebels in syria, and they are trying to say that the syrian government is bad and corrupt. When in fact, its the exact opposite. I dont want my tax dollars going to muslim extremists! Syria was such a peaceful country until these rebels came in and started the killings and bombings. Ive been going to syria for years and it was an awesome place with awesome weather and awesome food and sightseeing. Now its impossible to go because these rebels( muslim extremists..branches of al qaeda, lashkar e janghvi, etc are terrorizing the country). Just like they are terrorizing innocent people in pakistan(the constant suicide bombings in quetta with hundreds of innocent men, women, and children being killed), Iraq, & afghanistan; just because they have different beliefs. Its because the US is buddy buddy with saudi who is the biggest corrupt extremist country in the world. It just boils my blood! As a Muslim, I really hate saudi because they are the ones spreading this extremism and killing innocent people all over the world, which is the exact opposite of this religion. Islam is a religion of peacee yet a lot of the people that follow it are nothing but corrupt. Plus it really makes me mad that our US govt is supporting these extremeists now and trying to flip the story by saying that the syrian government is bad!!! If you hang out with bad people, your gonna do bad things! Hopefully people start learning whats really going on around the world and not what the media wants to show.

Just wanted to get that out of me...Thanks for listening! Now need to go do some wheelies to cool off!!

This is true. The us govt and outsiders are the ones destroying my fathers beloved Syria.

True: If there wasn't any oil in the middle east, we'd gladly let them kill each other all they want. But I don't think Bashar Assad and the Syrian Goverment can really claim there's no blood on their hands; given their support for Hezbollah. Blanca might disagree with you also.

This is a Shia vs. Sunni fight (been going on for centuries), and frankly once it's over, I fear the priority will be back to hating and killing Christians and Jews. America loses either way.

Every government has blood on their hands...it wasnt so bad until the rebels came. Now a lot more innocent people are dying because they are stuck in the middle of the govt and rebels. But the US govt definitely shouldnt help the rebels because they are the same type of people that were responsible for the attack on 9/11, and yet they are!

Look at the pakistan govt, they are the ones suppling aid to the terrorits who are doing the suicide bombings all over the country. People cant even go to school or to the market without knowing if they will come back alive or not. Im so glad I live in america!

Why not invade Venezuela? We get much of our oil from there.

Why not invade Venezuela? We get much of our oil from there.

From a strictly strategic national interest viewpoint, that would be a better idea/excuse/reason than human rights or weapons of mass destruction reasons..

Every government has blood on their hands...it wasnt so bad until the rebels came. Now a lot more innocent people are dying because they are stuck in the middle of the govt and rebels. But the US govt definitely shouldnt help the rebels because they are the same type of people that were responsible for the attack on 9/11, and yet they are!

Look at the pakistan govt, they are the ones suppling aid to the terrorits who are doing the suicide bombings all over the country. People cant even go to school or to the market without knowing if they will come back alive or not. Im so glad I live in america!

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend". I don't like how the US is getting sucked/suckered into this. I think it's a regional problem and they need to solve it themselves. Pakistan would be also, except for 9-11 and they have nukes.

We should just stay home and nuke anyone that threatens or attacks us. I think its time to stop worrying about boogie men and look at the degradation of our freedom that has taken place in he name of security. We are more likely to have a civil war/second revolution than get invaded by foreigners or an (semi) organized religion.

The US government is the entire reason that the rebels are there. The US Army and our intelligence community is the entity behind the events known as the Arab spring. Our government is intent on destabilizing and replacing the government of that country to serve our needs. It is an ugly truth.

As a continuation to the above; this is just continued practice of our foreign policy to further the pattern of behavior in the cultivation of future enemies for foreign wars.

Back