Mayan Astrology, The Dresden Codex, Apocalypse Island and 2012

Who brought this crap back up :whistle: what ever happen to Trayvon's killer :laugh:

oh hes still arround getting bloody noses from "innocent little boys"

ap_george_zimmerman_kb_121204_wblog.jpg

How did people with no trees to make rollers from, no wheels to carry things on carve perfectly square huge boulders and get them up the side of a mountain only to lay them so close together that not even a piece of paper can slip in between them?

Duh, they had Jedi powers... :poke:

What I got from it was that large cactuses are going to eat us all. Good thing I have my gasoline powered hedge trimmer all tuned up and ready to go.

Whoever built the Pyramids didn't need computers.......or did they :)
Whoever built Machu Picchu didn't need computers......or did they :)
Lines of Nazca, teotihuacan and the list goes on.

Modern science is scared to admit that all our supercomputers and brainiacs still cannot explain the above.

Take Machu Picchu for example. How did people with no trees to make rollers from, no wheels to carry things on carve perfectly square huge boulders and get them up the side of a mountain only to lay them so close together that not even a piece of paper can slip in between them?

Ancient legend tells us that the one in charge used 'vilmana' the power of the mind to move them.
Written records dictate this but nobody wants to admit it possible. There is one certain stone with a round cutout in where he was supposed to have placed his hand in to gain power to move these things. But again modern science dispels it as myth.

8,000 feet up.....
machu_picchu1.jpg

Machu-Picchu-window.jpg

Anyone remember the movie 'Chariots of the Gods'?

Pictures of what appears to be a helmeted man sitting with feet on pedals controlling a space craft inside a Mayan pyramid in Palenque?
MayanAstronautLargeImageIncomplete2.jpg

How would you explain this ancient drawing?
aeroplane1.jpg

How would the Mayans have known to craft these unless they had seen them first hand?
Ancient Mayan Space Vehicle Reverse Engineered And They Flew!! | THE TRUTH BEHIND THE SCENES
1.jpg

I believe our reliance upon technology to make us better has actually resulted in us being more stupid and using less of our brains. We rely on tech to get us thru. Perfect example is growing up I had memorized every phone number of every person I knew. Now they are all just contacts in my phone and I don't think I can recite more than three or four of them.

Pumapunku is very interesting also.
Invereted cutaways in the stone, alot of which is diarite. The only thing known capable of cutting diarite is diamond(aside from laser or heat technology).
The 21st of this month according to the Mayans not only is supposed to have worldwide natural disater, but marks another return of Kukukhan, and or his homie(who's name I cannot recall...I think it was Skeletor:laugh:).
Ancient god/ruler who they said descended from the sky, and comes to earth at set points in time. Which is supposedly why the Mayans back dated their calendar 190,000 years!
Interesting stuff none the less.
I'm most curious if and how many crazies and cults will cause problems on the 20th and 21st, even if nothing else happens.

My mum was going to order her Christmas shopping on the 20th, I'll tell her to wait until the 23rd.

The gov has been messing with the calendar and any past history other than what they want you to believe for hundreds of years. "Every" single ancient culture has documented these events and somehow we have no record of anything ever happening:easy:. They have a couple thousand Deep Underground Military bases fully stocked trillions of dollars spent but no room for you when the Sheet hits the fan. It won't be on any predicted date but something is going to happen.

If it is my time then thats what it is! I will always live one day at a time and live in the moment each and every waking second!!!! Perhaps I'll hop on the Busa and FLY AWAY!!!:whistle:

After all we're not in control God is :bowdown:

Back