Here's Sky

She's a beautiful Dane.......great eyes...  
smile.gif
She?? didn't your mamma teach you about the difference between boys and girls young man??
tounge.gif
haha!
laugh.gif
too funny...

I have little experience with Danes beyond meeting a few here and there, but I have to say, he is certainly the most beautiful and unique Dane I have ever seen. Very stunning, N.

Your other pup looks a bit like a Belgian Malinois in that second, head on pic...

J

<!--EDIT|Busa_05
Reason for Edit: "SPAG"|1126072796 -->

Those are some of the best pics I've ever seen! I love dogs, especially shepperds. NJ.:)

Thanks guys! Yeah, they are a ton of fun. (Literaly, a TON!
tounge.gif
) We are still having some adjustment issues with the Dane, and of course communication is hard, but improving. He is starting to pick up more hand signals, so that helps. The two of them play together and have a blast!

On a side note, (you guys will get a laugh outta this one!) we took them to the dog park the other day and had an interesting encounter with a woman who brought her son's pitbull. Seemed she thought it was our fault that her dog kept getting schooled by the Dane. We even had a nice lady come up to us and warn us that the other woman was getting irritated with our dog because she seemed to think Sky was starting the little altercations. In fact, the pitbull started it (he was also not fixed) and the Dane simply ENDED IT!
tounge.gif
The whole thing came to a head when the pit decided to try Sky one more time and this time pushed him a little to far. Sky nailed him and everyone went running. By the time we got to them, it was over and Sky had stopped because the pit finally left him alone. Then as I was checking him over to see if he was ok, the pit came back for more. He got my right foot in his ass!

So the lady starts bitching at us about it and orders us to leave. (WTF, does she OWN the public dog park??) Then as we are leaving (we had enough of her attitude and didn't want to risk our dogs getting hurt, eventhough I think Sky would have ended up getting the best of her pit
tounge.gif
) some more people from the other end of the park walk over and start into her about how "We've had this problem before" and "No, it is YOUR dog lady" etc. We were laughing about it in the car on the way home. Probably shoulda called the cops about her bringing an obviously mean dog to the park but neither of us brought our cell phones......which NEVER happens! lol Oh well....

Oh, she also threatened to spray sky with her pepper spray...WTF!?!?!? The whole time this was going on her dog kept coming towards me (while I was leading Sky to the exit gate) and the woman never even put a leash on her dog or told him "NO" or anything. He just kept coming, I kept kicking dirt at him and she kept bitching at Charles! Then got in his face and said "Oh you think you're such a BIG BOY don't you" WTF?
rock.gif
This lady is nuts man! SHE was advancing on Charles...we were walking to the gate and she got in his face. I was laughing at her comment as it made her sound about TWELVE!
laugh.gif
All he ever said was "Ok, well we can agree to disagree about this then." She was completely trying to escalate things the whole time. She was still bitching when we were getting in the car! <roll eyes>

Anyone have any interesting dog park stories?? Never knew it was such a no lifer/Biaaatchy drama fest!
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|Nijinsky3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126194699 -->

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

rock.gif

Very beautiful dogs! I love the action shots too.

Now that Justice is settleing down a bit (at 18 months) he really is a sweet dog. He just has NO idea how big he really is.
cool.gif

She's a beautiful Dane.......great eyes...
smile.gif
She?? didn't your mamma teach you about the difference between boys and girls young man??
tounge.gif
whoops....didn't even look close, just thought that "sky" was a girly dog name.....
Guess as long as your bigger than the other dogs, they can't tease you about your name!!!

Anyway...HE is very handsome!!
Yeah, I guess it kinda is...never really thought about that. Thought of changing it, but its not like we say it much (Ya know, since he's DEAF! LOL) So why bother right?

Tracy said he was named "Sky" because of his sky-blue eyes.....so we just left it alone......atleast its easy to spell!!
smile.gif

smile.gif

Back