Mayan Astrology, The Dresden Codex, Apocalypse Island and 2012

I have the year 3010 calendars on sale now for $20. This is a great deal because if you wait till 3009, you could pay $499 or more.
Guaranteed shipping by June of 2388. :laugh:

What do you mean, you don't need a calendar that far into the future? ???

The weather man can't predict rain to save his life. I'm supposed to believe a civilization that no longer exists can predict the end of days? Riiiiight...Why wasn't their own doomsday in the forecast then? ???

....now where did I park my flying car? :laugh:

This is just a thought but maybe, the scientist or what ever they called the guys who studied the stars and created calendars were too busy being conquered to update or create the next version of the calendar.

Please don’t blame the fall of the Mayans on the Spanish. Blame it on the ETs that forgot to give them gun powder or energy based weapons. I bet the Mayans would have traded the calendar making for gun making!

how can a society of almost 15 million people just implode and cease to exist is very strange.

Small pox and other diseases the Europeans had been subjected to for 100s of years were new to the Mayan. The vast majority of them died from disease. The rest left on the spaceship :)

For anyone questioning their intellect or ability, the Mayans charted stars, constellations and their movement long before anybody else on earth did. They did this supposedly without glass or telescopes but the charts are accurate. They charted comets and knew the exact day when said comet would again return. Like the pyramids and many other things some still cannot be explained by us and all of our technology.

If I could travel back in time it would be to study the Mayans. I would love to see how they know this stuff.

Do3 don't make me bump that one.

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up so you can stop paying your bills and see what happens :)

:bump:ity :bump:

I hope you folks are enjoying your last days.
Remember don't pay any bills until the 22nd :laugh:

i was hoping that we would be talking about this on an island somewhere when we won the powerball, not here:banghead::banghead:again:banghead:

Only God knows the last day, maybe he was Mayan :laugh: Anyway I had a great day today and a great ride with good friends :thumbsup:

I was gonna say, why am i working if the world is gonna end in 2 weeks?

I think we have a very limited understanding of what technology really is. We think it's metal and PC circuits but there are many other forms of technology and i do believe that other cultures have maxamized these other technologies in the past. But seriously, if the world is gonna end in a couple weeks Blanca can I borrow your busa?

I think we have a very limited understanding of what technology really is. We think it's metal and PC circuits but there are many other forms of technology and i do believe that other cultures have maxamized these other technologies in the past. But seriously, if the world is gonna end in a couple weeks Blanca can I borrow your busa?

Whoever built the Pyramids didn't need computers.......or did they :)
Whoever built Machu Picchu didn't need computers......or did they :)
Lines of Nazca, teotihuacan and the list goes on.

Modern science is scared to admit that all our supercomputers and brainiacs still cannot explain the above.

Take Machu Picchu for example. How did people with no trees to make rollers from, no wheels to carry things on carve perfectly square huge boulders and get them up the side of a mountain only to lay them so close together that not even a piece of paper can slip in between them?

Ancient legend tells us that the one in charge used 'vilmana' the power of the mind to move them.
Written records dictate this but nobody wants to admit it possible. There is one certain stone with a round cutout in where he was supposed to have placed his hand in to gain power to move these things. But again modern science dispels it as myth.

8,000 feet up.....
machu_picchu1.jpg

Machu-Picchu-window.jpg

Anyone remember the movie 'Chariots of the Gods'?

Pictures of what appears to be a helmeted man sitting with feet on pedals controlling a space craft inside a Mayan pyramid in Palenque?
MayanAstronautLargeImageIncomplete2.jpg

How would you explain this ancient drawing?
aeroplane1.jpg

How would the Mayans have known to craft these unless they had seen them first hand?
Ancient Mayan Space Vehicle Reverse Engineered And They Flew!! | THE TRUTH BEHIND THE SCENES
1.jpg

I believe our reliance upon technology to make us better has actually resulted in us being more stupid and using less of our brains. We rely on tech to get us thru. Perfect example is growing up I had memorized every phone number of every person I knew. Now they are all just contacts in my phone and I don't think I can recite more than three or four of them.

Take Machu Picchu for example. How did people with no trees to make rollers from, no wheels to carry things on carve perfectly square huge boulders and get them up the side of a mountain only to lay them so close together that not even a piece of paper can slip in between them?

Ancient legend tells us that the one in charge used 'vilmana' the power of the mind to move them.
Written records dictate this but nobody wants to admit it possible. There is one certain stone with a round cutout in where he was supposed to have placed his hand in to gain power to move these things. But again modern science dispels it as myth.

Kinda along the same lines as Edward Leedskalnin and his Coral Castle.......very cool place!

Coral Castle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Coral Castle Museum

Back