The Person Above Me!

The person above me is gay! You know, happy. :laugh:

Just kidding, Cooking is a good dude, we don't always see eye to eye but I appreiciate his opinions.:beerchug:

:laugh: If I WERE gay,, I would be gay for you! :rofl: You're an alright kind of guy, Dino! :welcome:

Ahhh...Cookie, this place would be very dull without you Bro :beerchug:

Just, getting the human side out of people, Rich, that's all! We all get wound up and sometimes forget that there are real people on the other end.
icon12.gif

What a bunch of tree huggers! :rofl:

I love Cookie too, just don't nobody try to slip me the tounge, or anything else:laugh:

I can only assume at this point klatu848 is a great guy as he made the midnight cut as for everyone else well I am pretty sure they are all good guys (and girls)too. I've seen disagreements and some making up. I love this place and the people I have met and the people I hope to meet someday. And cookie it's your fault I have my name in my sig line :laugh:

Projeckt. One hell of a nice guy. He alway reels us back into reallity when we start to stray on the org. Thanks man.

BTW doing Marks clutch this weekend .Thanks again for the help

OOps I thought you were Hal should have looked closer Xtacy Xcite close . Although Im sure you are a great guy too after all you are an org member.

ga boi is a welcome "newer" member of the org with articulate input and well thought statements of ambiguity....lol

OOps I thought you were Hal should have looked closer Xtacy Xcite close . Although Im sure you are a great guy too after all you are an org member.

No problem, im sure our DNA has some similarities!

Back