The Person Above Me!

Cookie

Registered
Alright, I thought of something kind of random. Whether it has been done before or not, I thought I would try anyway to help give the moral here a boost.

We all have our different stories. We all have our individual opinions, our own lives and finances, our lifestyles, hardships, comforts, loved ones. We come here to break a little steam and sometimes it goes under the radar, sometimes we hit a nerve. We all have good intentions, good hearts and good desires to be happy, to be accepted by our peers,,, and smile! If not for a while, but for a life time!

This is not a lame egotistical attempt to raise myself,, honestly, it's not about that,,, how else can I start?

Alright? Let us give a little outside of ourselves here in this thread. Let this thread serve, for however long or short it runs as a place to ,,,

Say something NICE about the person above you!

Life is too short, my friends. Let's make the best of it while we can!

Cookie is a heck of a nice guy who always has an interesting way of looking at things and never turns them negative. :beerchug:

Damn nice guy I keep unintentionally though thoroughly blowing off... (cookie)

Gotta fix that, Sorry bro.

You to Truwrecks...

Although I have never met Revlis I can tell that he is a a super nice guy and does an excellent job moderating this site.:beerchug:

Busaman5000 likes to corner his Busa through the South Carolina roads.

Last edited:
Although I've never met you Dadofthree, I can tell how nice you are.

Last edited:
Right back at ya DO3, very good buddy to have! Plus DO3 has a pretty Mrs.2B!!

(we are so close to having my SV finished that I am almosted dancing around like it is Christmas Eve)

Kristin always seems to have something nice to say about everyone and everything. Her posts are always a pleasure to read. I can only surmise that she is equally nice in person...maybe someday we can have the pleasure of riding some great roads with other friends from here!

The person above me is this beautiful, athletic, sweet 'ho, and when she looks down at me with her georgeous smile, I can only babble sweet nothings.

Phil seems like a good guy.
Wish I had known him sooner... could have got him to help me move my Mom's stuff from Vegas back to San Diego. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I can tell the Tom must be a heck of a guy,, his own business, hangin out at Starbucks with his Busa,,, can't be all bad! :welcome:

ChattanoogaBusa, thanks for the good words, Bro,,, I have true respect for you, too! :thumbsup:

I can tell the Tom must be a heck of a guy,, his own business, hangin out at Starbucks with his Busa,,, can't be all bad! :welcome:

ChattanoogaBusa, thanks for the good words, Bro,,, I have true respect for you, too! :thumbsup:

The person above me is gay! You know, happy. :laugh:

Just kidding, Cooking is a good dude, we don't always see eye to eye but I appreiciate his opinions.:beerchug:

Back