A holiday prayer for everyone here...

Dr E

Donating Member
Registered
There are many on this board and for that matter many people in life we are around, talk with, eat lunch with and hang out with every day who seem to have everything in hand and yet some of these people have hardships that they never share with anyone, sometimes not even their own family members.

Hardships that may involve, medical, personal, money, relationships, family members or even things we would never dream of being an issue. These issue are held deep in side carried with them 24/7.

My prayer is for everyone who has ever been in that situation, is in that situation or is helping someone through that type of a situation. I pray that God grants you peace to your soul, comfort to you heart, and a light that helps you find your way to a solution. You are not alone out there and even in the darkest times, there are people who care.

I have witnessed many times the compassion of others to help those they have never met, even when they themselves are down, they lend a hand. I pray for those people as well. Times are very hard and while there really seems to be no solution out of our current mess I believe one of the key ways we are going to get through this is if we remember not to turn our back on others. Sometimes the greatest gift we can give another person is often the easiest to give... a smile and to offer a prayer.

It has often been said that positive thinking can change a situation,
I wonder what we could do as a world if we all came together on this point.

Please as you go into the holidays and then beyond, remember all those that carry burdens both seen and unseen...you are cared about, you do have value, your life and you mean something to someone.

Please have a safe holiday season and may God bless each and everyone of you.

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers.
I hope all the best to you too, sir.
Bubba

Back