Prayer Chain for Nova

SmiLyPR4U

Registered
I pray for God to give the doctors all the knowledge needed and work through their hands in Nova's back reconstruction. I have faith in Him and know it will be a success because God is the only perfect one without failures, and this won't be an exception. It been stated that when 2 or more people pray together, it will be stronger...therefore I ask you all, not to pray for him, but to keep on praying for him since I know you have all being part of his recovery until now. I thank God for giving me the opportunity of getting to know so many wonderful people as you all are, I know for a fact that without everyone's support we wouldn't be able to get through all this. May God Bless you and all your families today and always, anywhere you guys might be or go!
Thank you God for all the blessings you give us each and everyday, especially for waking up to a bright new day each morning; and thank you all for everything!
smile.gif

Sincerely,

Vanessa

PS: If you guys would like to send Nova anything, you can do so to my regular e-mail smilypr4u@aol.com
I'll make sure to print it out and take it with me to the hospital so that knows how many people are praying for his recovery.

Thank you guys!!!

Vanessa

You're a true friend to Nova, Vanessa. A speedy recovery for him will be in all our prayers.

yes definitly all of our prayers are with you Nova vanessa you are a true friend through these trying times

"I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me".  Working in the healthcare industry, I've seen people just like Nova who at one point itappears that life has ended or changed for the worse.  Ex. a patient I had ~2 months in ICU that was completely paralized and was not "supposed" to make it, just walked over 600 feet with a cane on grass to see me & a buddy play a softball game! Tell me that wasn't miraculous in it's self! But, there is an old saying called "New Beginnings":

"IN LIFE WHAT SOMETIMES APPEARS TO BE THE END, IS REALLY A NEW BEGINNING."

The Word says: "when two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven", thus emphasizing the importance of touching and agreeing amongst saints.

I pray that God will move in a powerful and miraculous way concerning Nova's surgery.  That he will touch the hearts of all doctors, nurses & therapists involved in a mighty way.  I pray the a legion of angel be at his side at all times not only to heal but also to encourage. He is all powerful and knows NO limits.  He is a healer, a comfortor, a peacemaker and we can do all things through Christ Jesus who strenghtens us.   "All things work for the good of those that serve the Lord", so any situation that looks negative He will turn it around and use it in our favor.  Whether to uplift us in the eyes of man or build our character.  So Nova, keep your head up and remember that your God is capable of ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.  Everyone has a testimony and God places no burden on us we can't handle.  This is Nova's testimony as to the Goodness of God as he brings him through this trying time.  Remember we walk by Faith not by Sight, so there are things in this world only Saints understand because it's not visible or tangible (sometimes not visible while unfolding).  So again it's good when someone has your back and the Guy who has Nova's back can change things in a hurry, so fret not.  God Bless Nova and you a very special friend Vanessa also in your time of need, because I know this has not been easy for either of you.  I also pray for your strength and the strength of Nova's family & love ones to persevere through this "stepping stone".

God bless,
Angelo

<!--EDIT|BigDawg_03Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084013683 -->

OMG...BD, thank you for such wonderful words and thank you all for your great wishes!

I'm veeeeeeeeery happy to let you all know that Nova's surgery was a success, everything came out fine. He was in ICU for less than a day and place in a room again. He was even talking the next day! I should be going to visit with my parents tonight, so I will post another update tomorrow.
biggrin.gif

I won't ever be able to thank you all enough!

Vanessa

My head is bowed as I type. Many prayers and blessings to NOVA from GOD our Father..

Brian

Hows Nova doing, Vanessa? Just thinking of him tonight.
smile.gif

OMG...BD, thank you for such wonderful words and thank you all for your great wishes!

I'm veeeeeeeeery happy to let you all know that Nova's surgery was a success, everything came out fine.  He was in ICU for less than a day and place in a room again.  He was even talking the next day!  I should be going to visit with my parents tonight, so I will post another update tomorrow.  
biggrin.gif

I won't ever be able to thank you all enough!  

Vanessa
Powerful powerful and the best is yet to come. I have a message for Nova, God is going to heal him miraculously. To God be the glory and the best is yet to come. Be patient, faithful and most importantly prayerful. Remember also faith of a mustard seed can move mountains. It gives me tremendous joy to hear the news. I'll cont to pray for all of you in your time of need as well Vanessa. God bless you, Nova, family & friends.

Angelo

Thank you Angelo for such wonderful and inspiring words...those are the ones that give us strength on this long journey!

I posted Nova's last update on another thread today. =0)

Back