Infinite Thanks To All For Your Prayers & Support!

SmiLyPR4U

Registered
I'll never be able to thank you guys enough for your powerful prayers or your words of faith and hope during all this rough times. I was finally able to go visit Nova yesterday and I'm very happy to communicate you that he's doing great! After his back surgery, they transfered him to another hospital for rehab where he's currently located. His attitude after surgery changed completely, he's the same Nova I met. Very talkative, hyper, alert, funny, you name it. He's already managing the wheelchair like a pro and even learning to do wheelies!!! He has therapies of all kinds every morning and as I've been told the therapist is great, she pushes them to the limit and makes sure they do the exercises. He will be released from the hospital on June 24th.

Words will never be able to express my gratitute to all of you...thank you from the bottom of my heart. May God keep on blessing you all as well as your families and hopefully I'll be able to return the favor someday!

Take care guys!

Vanessa
smile.gif

We're happy to hear the good news
smile.gif
I'm glad everyone has a positive attitude about the whole thing. Thanks for the update, Vanessa
smile.gif

smile.gif

Nice to hear ...
smile.gif
thumbs-up.gif
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084812548 -->

smile.gif

That is very good news ... God is great and with his blessings along with individual willpower anything is possible. Thanks for the update.

I am greatly relieved that Nova is doing well! I hope his back out and riding soon. Pass on my congratulations to him please.

GOD is always listening. HE has sent down his blessings to Nova. Great to hear this Vanessa. Don't worry, I'm sure the prayers and blessing won't stop either.

Brian

Back