Religion

Religion... hmmmm

Religion has everyone fooled there's an almighty being watching from the sky. Knows everywhere you go, everything you do... everything you say. Do as he says according to what's written (all written by man) or you will suffer in the flames of hell burning for the rest of eternity.... breathing smoke and burning and coughing and suffering and burning.. for the rest of eternity

But.... He Loves you...

And..... He needs your money. Has all knowledge and power but can't control money... so always needs more and more of your money. Then all these churches get 100% tax breaks... Geez what a lie... Wake up people. Not one shred of true hard evidence exists on any religion. All hear say and books written by MAN... no matter what religion we're talking about.

The biggest lie in history... Twisted lies to control the weak brainwashed civilizations of earth.

Just my .02 on religion.

Well, Islam's heaven sounds good though.
beerchug.gif
 C'mon, your goal in life is to be good so you can die and go to heaven and have sex w/ 40 virgins?? Heck w/ the right money and crowd I could probably hook that up now.
thumb_up.gif
Of course I don't have that kind of money or crowd.
cool.gif
You know what the Bad thing is that the Koran does not stipulate what kind of virgins they are Male or Female. So what if all those knuckle heads bomb cars and the get the opposite of what they expected
SHOCKED.gif
SHOCKED.gif
SHOCKED.gif

As far as walking a mile in a Muslim shoes I think I will stick with the good LORD fellas he is the only god I want to know about.

SHOCKED.gif

SHOCKED.gif

Everyone knows humans evolved from apes.

But why are there still apes in the world??
rofl.gif

chimpazees don't look like silverback gorillas,but nobody doubts they exist... that garfield at home on your couch doesn't look like an african lion,but no one doubts the smell of cat pee on your carpet.. tadpoles don't look like frogs... caterpillars don't look like butterflies.. Ashley olson doesn't look like Mike Tyson...I don't look like my cousin Jimmy..
shall I go on??

perhaps you were somewhere else during the classroom discussion of genetics... engrossed in prayer,perhaps??

chimpazees don't look like silverback gorillas,but nobody doubts they exist...  that garfield at home on your couch doesn't look like an african lion,but no one doubts the smell of cat pee on your carpet.. tadpoles don't look like frogs...  caterpillars don't look like butterflies..  Ashley olson doesn't look like Mike Tyson...I don't look like my cousin Jimmy..
shall I go on??

perhaps you were somewhere else during the classroom discussion of genetics...    engrossed in prayer,perhaps??
Typical response.

Engrossed in prayer? Absolutely

WHAT?? No witty ape comeback?? I'm so disappointed
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

oh and Go Kasey Kahne!!.. #9 Budweiser Dodge.
or Go Kevin Windam #14 !

Back