The oRg's Facebook group is back...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
For those that used to post there, it's back. In order to open the group back up, Facebook required us to trim the membership to 250 members. Unfortunately that means some members' Facebook memberships in the group were deleted in order to get back online. We had nearly double that amount.

If you were there and aren't now, just rejoin. I apologize for any inconvenience...Facebook rules, not ours :(

Enjoy!!! :thumbsup:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Uhh, I was so upset when it went down. I was in the middle of a 10,000mi trip. I think Texas was the last place I was able to post up a picture. yall missed out on the fun part.

where I almost froze to death trying to make it home. :laugh:

Uhh, I was so upset when it went down. I was in the middle of a 10,000mi trip. I think Texas was the last place I was able to post up a picture. yall missed out on the fun part.

where I almost froze to death trying to make it home. :laugh:

I know, I'm sorry :(

We were trying to get some full integration working between here and there that required a FB page and not the group, so we shut the group down. Sometimes things don't work out as planned, and I'm sorry it happened just as you began your journey.

Good news is that it's back and our old posts and pics are there, including yours, so you can pick up where you left off or post 'em here and throw a link up to them over there...

:thumbsup:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

marvelous....now i can go back to not knowing whats going on and the post count will drop even more on here....just saying...fb sucks a$$

i know i just hate seeing the family split so to speak. When we started the fb garbage i watched the post count drop off. It went from 3 or 4 pages of new posts to 1 maybe 2. I see it happening again.

i know i just hate seeing the family split so to speak. When we started the fb garbage i watched the post count drop off. It went from 3 or 4 pages of new posts to 1 maybe 2. I see it happening again.

Hey, yesterday I posted the same thing on both sites - throw back Thursday pics...if people here don't join in, it's only as good as it is right now. On FB, it generated a little bit more traffic. On here, not much at all. I didn't see you join in here :p

We make this site what it is...gotta jump in and be a part of what's going on to make things work.

Problem is we do have members that are mostly on FB nowadays, and some aren't on here at all, so social media is kind of necessary evil anymore that we either embrace or it passes us by. I see both the good and bad...

No worries. Vabs and I are the only ones that post there. Just like here. Same traffic, just depends on how "generous" we feel that day.

Show starts at 8. Tip your waitstaff.

No worries. Vabs and I are the only ones that post there. Just like here. Same traffic, just depends on how "generous" we feel that day.

Show starts at 8. Tip your waitstaff.

:rofl:

It's the Bots and Vabs show...we should take this to Vegas :whistle:

throw back thursdays?? whats that? i didnt see that anywhere?

i am fairly active and i didnt see that...

Back