So how many sub groups does the org have?

Older than hell angels!:laugh:

AARP.jpg

we start out in diapers and end up in diapers, gettin old sucks:laugh:
system is backwards... should start off "in" retirement and as we get old and less mobile, go to work :) Some comedian did a routine that and sounded a lot better when I was in my twenties... :)

Or the one's called the Bald Eagles! To apply you need a shaved head... a goatee ... a busa... maybe a few tatoos!!! Member that come to mind:

Sambusa, Mr.ninja9, WarBirdII, AceHole, Omslaw, Lurch, RacerV......... add others that are missing!

I'm a "SHOE-IN" for this one! :super: Where do I sign? :thumbsup:

Or the one's called the Bald Eagles! To apply you need a shaved head... a goatee ... a busa... maybe a few tatoos!!! Member that come to mind:

Sambusa, Mr.ninja9, WarBirdII, AceHole, Omslaw, Lurch, RacerV......... add others that are missing!
ks waterbug, usn05le:laugh:

Last edited:
I see a marketing potential here... A bit of "Just for men" and "Rogain" :rofl:

now how did i get thrown in here....ah anonymous is always a food one...and i am bald by choice warbird unlike some others ha ha
Posted via Mobile Device

Don your in the bald eagles group!! Just shave down the sides!!!! Ks-Bug, Projekt, yep and there are few more! Oh Mr.ninja9.... We needed a masscott for the group! You came to mind!:poke:

Don your in the bald eagles group!! Just shave down the sides!!!! Ks-Bug, Projekt, yep and there are few more! Oh Mr.ninja9.... We needed a masscott for the group! You came to mind!:poke:
Nah, I nominate Lycan for the group mascot!:cheerleader:

Don, that video... can I have me 3 minutes back now? :rofl:

Don is easily the most photographed member here.. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

sure wish he would have been a hot little number instead now... :rofl: instead, we get the "Geezers Gone Wild" charter member.. dang, should have gone for a hotties in helmets group...

now why is that randy oh so you could hide in the bushes abd take his picture ha ha ha and as for lycan being my pet i don,t think so don,t like long haired dogs ha ha
Posted via Mobile Device

Back