So how many sub groups does the org have?

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Does it seem that some want to be off in their own little cliques?

Gen2 owners
Trophy group
militant smokers
low and pokey
ladies only

so how about a 50+ place were the geezers can group up too?

:rofl:

Like the AARP Gang:)

AARP.jpg

How about a group for the guys who have done 1 track day and now think they are pro's

Or we could have a group for fat asses who think they are God's gift to women:rofl:

Or the one's called the Bald Eagles! To apply you need a shaved head... a goatee ... a busa... maybe a few tatoos!!! Member that come to mind:

Sambusa, Mr.ninja9, WarBirdII, AceHole, Omslaw, Lurch, RacerV......... add others that are missing!

Or the one's called the Bald Eagles! To apply you need a shaved head... a goatee ... a busa... maybe a few tatoos!!! Member that come to mind:

Sambusa, Mr.ninja9, WarBirdII, AceHole, Omslaw, Lurch, RacerV......... add others that are missing!

We should make Steph an honorary member since he likes pizzin people off as much as I do.

Diapers anyone?:rofl:

Old farts!:whistle:

Depends???!!!!
now see all three go together.. Old farts? (never trust a fart) Depends.. (see never trust a fart) and of course diapers.. (see never trust a fart)

Old Farts group... "Geezers Gone Wild" would make a fine shirt huh Don?

(Think sam has spent too much time on other guys laps, poking his IQ finger in the air, or has some kind of persecution complex, sheesh take a haldol Jr.. ) :rofl:

Last edited:
now see all three go together.. Old farts? (never trust a fart) Depends.. (see never trust a fart) and of course diapers.. (see never trust a fart)

Old Farts group... "Geezers Gone Wild" would make a fine shirt huh Don?

(Think sam has spent too much time on other guys laps ( a trophy for beating penis's? whoa..), poking his IQ finger in the air, or has some kind of persecution complex, sheesh take a haldol Jr.. ) :rofl:

I'm not your Jr. This thread along with another just today, you've made digs at me. And then you try to turn it around on me? Nice. IQ finger? Yeah, you're right. I'm not as smart as you. I dont know how to have the .org pay for my plane ticket just so I can go to Deals Gap a week later.

you got mad at Jr? dang... I thought the "rat on the rag" thing would have made you mad.. guess I missed that one..

The capacity of haloperidol (Haldol) to block luteinizing hormone (LH) release and ovulation was investigated with particular reference to its effectiveness during the 'critical period' on the afternoon of proestrus in normal, cycling female rats.
boy I tell ya, if you think I am that concerned with poking stabs at you, I could certainly do a bit better... why dont you grow up and if you think I am taking stabs at you, ignore my posts.. (there is a little button for that ya know)

12696.jpg

Last edited:
Right, I know...."kid needs to grow up" You think I didn't get all your PM's and emails forwarded to me by the members you sent them to? Kinda high school behavior to me, but I'm the one that needs to grow up. Fukk off, fukktard

IBTL, FTW

I think i would be keeping Don on watch.. he spends a lot of time on that swingset.. :rofl: Thinking that should be the cover of the album when they form the band "Hayabusa Hummers" :laugh: (Hayabusa Gummers?)

Last edited:
Back