**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

Recommended tire pressures for Q2s? Street
Thanks

Depending on how hard you are planning on riding... Some will say 32-34 for spiritied riding, but I think that is unnecessary... On spiritied rides, I set mine at 37ish and they stick with the best!

Depending on how hard you are planning on riding... Some will say 32-34 for spiritied riding, but I think that is unnecessary... On spiritied rides, I set mine at 37ish and they stick with the best!

Good info, I think mine are at 36, so, that should be fine for the skyway and gap tomorrow. :laugh: See ya bright and early Jay. :d

That's perfect.. Any less pressure and you are just giving up your mileage.. If I bring Diana, I will probably have them about 38-39

So are you saying 38-39 front AND(?) BACK riding two up on busa this weekend and first time on Q2s...any help with tire pressure would be awesome
Thanks

TEAM GIXXER (minus one) Back in action this Saturday at Barber!!!!!!!!

WAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith. I am going to throw you and bone and let you run your slicks and i'll run my shodded Q2's :)

TEAM GIXXER (minus one) Back in action this Saturday at Barber!!!!!!!!

WAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith. I am going to throw you and bone and let you run your slicks and i'll run my shodded Q2's :)

That's ok; I've got a pinch of C4 and a remote trigger inserted in that spare rear I'm bringing you :)

Maybe Charlie ought to let you borrow his comms; a Smacktalk video with actual TALK would be HaLaRIOus!

Back