**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

Diverman, you have no BALLS! You had that cat by the tail and turned it loose. I would have worked Jay like a second job and watched him squirm like a cat on a hot tin roof, at least through his next track day. :laugh:

YOU let us old farts down! I am ashamed, very ashamed :moon:

Jay, here's a 1:35-36 lap time video...it's that guy on that KTM that hauls azz. He eats my lunch at the 12:50 Mark.

His line in Charlotte's web is much different than mine. Need to study this guy a little..notice his gearing is not stock...

Last edited by a moderator:
Jay, here's a 1:35-36 lap time video...it's that guy on that KTM that hauls azz. He eats my lunch at the 12:50 Mark.

His line in Charlotte's web is much different than mine. Need to study this guy a little..notice his gearing is not stock...

Yea I saw that... I dont think his gearing is stock either, but it is a big twin so could be..

Yea he is super fast! We will be keeping up with him in September tho :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I saw that... I dont think his gearing is stock either, but it is a big twin so could be..

Yea he is super fast! We will be keeping up with him in September tho :thumbsup:

I guess there's nothing wrong with lofty goals! :)

Little teaser pic. Painter sent me a pic of my upper fairing..... I am going to quote Men In Black "NEW HOTNESS!!"

Race Fairing.jpg

Little teaser pic. Painter sent me a pic of my upper fairing..... I am going to quote Men In Black "NEW HOTNESS!!"

Dammmnnn! That looks sic!
Just gonna skip the whole novice plate and go for expert status...nice!
Guess Lowes is paying off!

Dammmnnn! That looks sic!
Just gonna skip the whole novice plate and go for expert status...nice!
Guess Lowes is paying off!

Yea just figured I would go ahead and have the white permanently done. Besides, racing will hopefully be next year but maybe not til the year after. So whenthe time comes, i'll just have some yellow plates done in sticker form to go over the white :thumbsup:

Yea just figured I would go ahead and have the white permanently done. Besides, racing will hopefully be next year but maybe not til the year after. So whenthe time comes, i'll just have some yellow plates done in sticker form to go over the white :thumbsup:

Yep white looks great! Don't know many that do yellow...and # decals are cheap. Besides you won't be in novice long with your talent!

We'll have to Styleize them somehow...maybe put a "TEAM GIXXER" in the middle or something...

Wel I do need some more TEAM GIXXER stickers too... I just wanna throw # 15 onto the white plate up front and then on each side of the tailsection :)

Ok time to Poke at Team Gixxer,

Man I was Very Impressed the Team Gixxer Guys could keep up with my BMW.

LOL

photo%202.jpg

Ok time to Poke at Team Gixxer,

Man I was Very Impressed the Team Gixxer Guys could keep up with my BMW.

LOL

I'm sorry. Is that a boring bimmer with more electronics than one can imagine that you can't even feel "one" with your motorcycle? Why yes, I think it is.....

I love passing guys that spend way too much money on their electronics and cant use them :laugh: :moon: :poke:

Bam! :stoopid:

I'm sorry. Is that a boring bimmer with more electronics than one can imagine that you can't even feel "one" with your motorcycle? Why yes, I think it is.....

I love passing guys that spend way too much money on their electronics and cant use them :laugh: :moon: :poke:

Back