The Inaugural TEAM GIXXER **SMACKTALKAPOOZA** - Barber 29-30 SEP 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good video Diverman! You could make a business out of video for track riders.

My last track day of the season was yesterday in Portland, Oregon. I felt a bit sad that the season was over for us poor blokes who live in the rain forest. Was a great season for me. Forty some odd track events, six sets of EBC GP Pads, two sets of knee sliders, thousands of laps around a multitude of tracks, a truck load of dunlops and no getoffs. A grand season it was.

I also made a number of new friends.

I'm sure I'll reminisce about the track season of 2012 when I'm in the old folks home chasing the ladies in my walker. :beerchug:

Wow Wee FORTY track days!
I could only dream!
I still want to ride that new track up there in WA.

Would you guys quit doing parade laps, I'm trying to GO FAST!!

I didn't know Team gixxer has a offical Flag, It means MOVE OVER, Team Beemer Coming to pass your ass... :laugh:
Doesn't matter what position they start in, this is where the BMW ends up when the checkered comes out

image.jpg

T-Shirts shipped today tracking says will be here Wednesday! :cheerleader:

I can't wait to see you up on the Stage Charlie with that shirt on :)

So are you guys getting new (bigger) helmets to go with the shirts? :laugh:

I just got a new lid yesterday, and you know I don't have much room to talk. :laugh:

Handroids should be here tomorrow, and I'm trying the Held Titans if they don't feel good.

I've read that some paints shouldn't be used on helmets because the degrade the strength of the shell. Something like that anyway. Anybody know what that's all about?

New lid??? So the Isle of Man just isn't enough huh??? You sir, have a helmet addiction :laugh:

I love the IoM helmet, but I've come to the conclusion that the RF-1100 just fits my head better.
The first step to recovery is to admit you have a problem. I have no interest in recovery, so we just won't talk about it. :laugh:

I love the IoM helmet, but I've come to the conclusion that the RF-1100 just fits my head better.
The first step to recovery is to admit you have a problem. I have no interest in recovery, so we just won't talk about it. :laugh:

:rofl:

So what scheme you end up with? I think we need pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back