**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

Clearly you have them in order :laugh:

Also, let's not forget that I was without TEAM GIXXER stickers this weekend (or any stickers for that matter) so that had to take at least 2.5 seconds off my pace :laugh:

It all makes sense now! lol

Keith how did you like the slicks? I still have yet to try mine.

Jay needs to look the other way while I say this: Those NTEC slicks are the cat's azz; While I got a twitch or two going thru a wet spot, when the track was dry they held like velcro and give me tons of confidence. When following Jay closely, I could watch his Q2 rear skip, and I was on the gas before him. I KNOW it's what gave me the confidence to put in that lap time - if Jay had a set on, I'm CERTAIN he'd be in the 38's.

Ok Jay, you can start reading again :)

They also seemed to wear well - If I could get 2-3 weekends out of them, it would be cost effective compared to Q2's. But if there was ANY water on the track, I don't think I'd trust them too much because they have to get HOT to work right...

Hey Jay, I'm reminded of the following statement after this weekend:

"I'm not as good as I once was but I'm as good once as I ever was..." :thumbsup:

Great seeing you guys this weekend. Wish I could have rode with you guys but I didnt have sticky tires on till Sunday and that didn't last long. Can't wait for September!

Great seeing you guys this weekend. Wish I could have rode with you guys but I didnt have sticky tires on till Sunday and that didn't last long. Can't wait for September!

Same here Brett!

There are over 400 pics of Jay and I this weekend (will take most of the night to download them all), but here is a sample:

0QAK01EY040035.jpg

I thought this one was sweet also! This was the only one I have had time to download. Will try to get all the ones I like downloaded this weekend.

Jay & Keith.jpg

We had a big ol time out there this last weekend for sure.

If anybody would have showed me that pic and said "that's you" three years ago, I would have waved the BS flag.

We had a big ol time out there this last weekend for sure.

If anybody would have showed me that pic and said "that's you" three years ago, I would have waved the BS flag.

Just remember what got you over the 2 MINUTE mark :laugh:

The first guy is in California visiting his son, and the second guy happens to be typing this sentance :moon: :poke:

Jay, you may be fast, but when the Pro's want some tips about how to get around the track.....:moon: :rofl:

AMA Pro Supersport Racer Dane Wesby...

0QAK01DX0J0130_hd.jpg

Well I've decided that I hate painting fairings after a crash...so I've decided I'm not crashing ever again.

Lots of taping and setting up for the colors. Maybe a couple more coats of clear and she'll be back good as new.

Still need to add the stickers too.

Silver stripe done.

20130629_115008_zps150ba498.jpg

Added the blue

20130629_160643_zps776191e3.jpg

Gorgeous...does this mean I'm going to see you out there again this fall? :please:

Back