The MOST EXTREME Busa mod you'll ever see!

Only thing i see is you went on a diet and washed it
jump9.gif

Many thanks all. I'm looking forward to getting through the break-in period.

I will be COMPLETELY honest. I miss the purr of the Busa.

(BA BUSA @ Mar. 31 2007,10:08) BANISHED      FOREVER    GONE    GET    OUT   OF  HERE  
guns.gif

guns.gif

J/K Congrats Dude  
beerchug.gif
 I have two litre bikes...you're gonna love it...but I did keep the Busa
tounge.gif
Seems back in May of 2005 I started a trend in the Busa community and it still remains
smile.gif

Nice change
smile.gif
I too wanted more agility and found it in the K5 1000 Enjoy !! I do everyweekend.

I will however hold on to the dream stable which will included another busa for sure
smile.gif

guns.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

(E-RACER @ Mar. 31 2007,14:23) Nice!!

Hp..They have like 165 or more stock!!!!!

Not to mention alot less weight..there suppose to Be killers!!

I have a 1k also but love the Busa still..two different beasts!!

jump9.gif
The 1k is a beast once you hit 8 grand on the tach. If you keep it wound up it feels as fast as the busa. My friend had his 06 gixxer 1k dynoed and it made 167 hp although he has a few mods. The busa is much more comfortable especially 2up. I would love to have a liter bike sitting next to my busa.

Way Nice Ride! I was looking at them to, but decided to wait. Sue said get it, but that was too easy, I'm wondering what I have to get her in return? I'm thinking a ring. A big one!

What is all the fuss about? All I see is that he put a reflector on the forks, and parkes a few bicycles behind it......

Just Kidding......

Nice ride.

lurk.gif

Here is a good comparison on the two of them:

The 'busa is the chubby girl that hung out with all of the cheerleaders. She is a little heavy and not the best looking girl ever, but she sure puts out. While some of the really hot girls... er... bikes just lay there letting you do all the work she makes that extra effort to make sure you have a really good time. She makes you feel like a stud; if only she would lose a few pounds she would be perfect...

The new GSX-R 1000 is like that really hot stripper you met in Miami with the wicked coke habit. She was sexy and fun and you really thought that you could handle her, but when the weekend was over you were left beat up, broken down, empty-pocketed, needing a rest and you realized that the two of you couldn't really speak the same language. She is a lot more hard-core than you are... no matter what you thought before hand... and she just took advantage of you!

Admit it....

You got it to do wheelies!

Congrats! Nice bike. I'd love to take one out for a day and rip it up... but in the end, I love my busa. And like SpeedGeek's post... my busa makes me feel like a stud... even if she is a little chubby!

Back