Suomy Extreme Series

Guclu

TurkishRiders.Org
Donating Member
Registered
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

I'm using Shoei's X-Eleven Kiyonari TC-1 model as you can see above , but I need a change , I like the appearance of Suomy's Extreme models , I will keep Kiyonari also and this Suomy will be my 2nd helmet .

How do you know Suomy's Extreme Series ?

All Extreme models : http://www.helmetcity.com/page/HC/CTGY/Spec-1RExtreme

I love mine. Light as a feather which really helps on those long rides. They tend to run small though, so you most likely will need a size larger than what you normally wear.

(warbrown @ Nov. 13 2006,06:10) I  love mine.  Light as a feather which really helps on those long rides.  They tend to run small though, so you most likely will need a size larger than what you normally wear.
thanks for the quick reply , which model are you using ?

lurk.gif

IMG_03611.jpg

I liked mine. I didnt do much riding (on the bike) with it, but I can say that it saved my dome... It stood up to 400kgs and 80mph for a minute...
super.gif

Oh yeah, +1 on the larger size deal.

I have the Spec-1R Extreme Gambler. Very light air flow is nice.... attached is the pic of the Spec-1R Gambler.

extgambler.jpg

I will be ordering the Spec-1R Extreme Flower Blue Fade as a present to me for Christmas or before
tounge.gif

Attached is a picture of this one.

Call Josh (Jester) (877)447-1566 at Ryders Connection if you need one!!!!!

extremeantblluefade.jpg

Got mine from Josh too.... awesome deal....

I haven't tried it on yet though. 30 more days and I'll be home to check it out.

dragon_extreme.jpg

(the green dragon looks like more suitable for ninja users , but almostly all extreme models look very cool)

thanx for all feedback
super.gif

we should all contact josh and see if we can get him to do another group buy on these

if the intrest is there so is the group buy.

Just hit me up when there is a list of poeple that want one and know what they want.

Ill make it happen.

Josh

(Jester0769 @ Nov. 13 2006,16:05) if the intrest is there so is the group buy.

Just hit me up when there is a list of poeple that want one and know what they want.

Ill make it happen.

Josh
can you give us the same price as last time on them if so i know im in

I just got mine in. I love it. I would advise trying them on first. They fit...well different. I usually wear an XL in HJC. So I ordered a 2XL in the Eagle Black Spec 1R Extreme. Well I wore it one night and it just felt loose. Josh ( an A+ guy to deal with) exchanged it for me for the XL. It is tightttttt but the more I put it on the better it fits so I am assuming this is correct. Any ho if you can try them on before you buy, but it is an excellent helmet. Lots of air flow but also LOTS of noise. Long rides will call for ear plugs. Very light and the graphics.....well the pictures really don't do it any justice. I hope this helps.

(basscrazy @ Nov. 13 2006,11:27) I will be ordering the Spec-1R Extreme Flower Blue Fade as a present to me for Christmas or before
tounge.gif
good to see our female members "representin"!

wink.gif

I dont think I can get as a good a price but if there is enough people wanting one I can get pretty close.

Lets start takin names and Ill see what I can do for everyone.

Josh

In Istanbul , I found Extreme Flower model for $485 , didn't buy yet but i'm thinking ...

I haven't read any of the posts above, but I talked with someone from Helmet Harbor (where I bought my Shoei X-Eleven).

The guy said that there's no comparison to the Shoei as far as aerodynamics and especially air flow. The X-Eleven is a better helmet.

I have no personal experience, just relaying what I was told.

Back