What are the first, five most important mods

EastCoast

Donating Member
Registered
TRE, frame sliders, hump mod, NOS
laugh.gif

I'm curious to know what you guys and gals think are the most important mods to be made first.

first i got a tank bra, then a windscreen, then drilled stock pipes, then an undertail, then a plate bracket for the swingarm. thats 5....
smile.gif

all depends on level of riding skill and if you're a show-cruiser or a twisties-dancer.

1. kickstand mod (must do)
2. windscreen
3. cut the mudflap mod
4. suspension setup (see Jinkster's thread)
5. Full exhaust (if no turbo).

Sticker and reflector removal! Proper break-in! Exhuast system! Lower bike ! Add NOS!
biggrin.gif

(1) Remove stickers (All) and reflectors
(2) Cut mud flap
(3) reper risors
(4) Lowering links
(5) windscreeb (pug)

More to come
wink.gif

For my uses... In the exact order I'd do them. Oh, and adjusting suspension, removing factory warning decals and trimmin' the rear fender aren't considered mods since those things cost nothing. I consider those things "enhancements".
wink.gif

In order...

Galfer front brake lines and pads...

43 tooth rear sprocket/speedohealer...

Puig Race windscreen...

Tobin cut seat...

Bolt-on cans...

Knowing what I now know from modding all the bikes I've owned (Smart arse remark on that topic in three... two... one...
biggrin.gif
) those things would be the first five, and most important real mods I'd do if I got my hands on another busa.
wink.gif

wink.gif

I would say.

1 remove stickers/reflectors
2 cut mudflap
3 integrated taillight
4 full exhaust w/ PC
5 sliders/kickstand mod

these mods will clean up the bike nicely, add some power, and provide a sense of comfort when you put your bike on the side stand, and if it were to tip.

You will be able to accomplish the afformentioned mods for about 1500 bucks depending on your exhaust choice!
smile.gif

1-sticker/reflector removal
2-mud flap removal
3-tre
4 tre removal
5-full exhuast system w/ pc3 usb
- bonus mod -
smile.gif

16 tooth front cog

First: Spend your money on some GOOD riding gear.
cool.gif
No other mods will help keep you alive to ride another day.

After that: As stated above
wink.gif

The first one should be sliders,then stickers,then reflectors,then screen then then maybe gauge faces.:)

Yup,

Good Gear
Hump Storage (for the)
Good Lock
Kickstand
Laminar Lip

+
Mirror Extenders (from Juggler)
Seat or "Saddle Shade"

New Tires at least once a year - Continental Force MAX

More than 5...  So sue me  
firedevil.gif

<!--EDIT|CorrodedAlien
Reason for Edit: "I like my front reflector :p"|1132762244 -->

Smaug_1105.jpg

It all depends on what you want to do with your Busa...first and foremost are the reflectors and warning stickers...just a little something to tick you off as you bond with your Busa
laugh.gif

After that, it depends on if the bike is comfy for you...if you need a new windscreen or risers, go for that...if you want to add some bling, new undertail, painted inners, screens in fairings, custom paint, upgrade the lights, stereo...
cool.gif

If you just want to make it bad azz, then you'll be looking at aftermarket exhaust and turbos...

How much $ do you want to spend?
tounge.gif
Might need a second job...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back