The MOST EXTREME Busa mod you'll ever see!

Juggler

Techie Answer Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Here's the BEFORE...

BusaBefore.jpg

Pretty radical huh?

It was time for a change. As much as I love the Busa, I wanted something a bit more nimble. I've only gone 35 miles on her so far, and kept her under 6000 rpms, but the steering is very precise.

I thought it would be twitchy, but it's not at all. The ergonomics are pretty good considering I'm 6'4", but the seat is a PLANK. I may have to get something a bit easier on my butt.

Comparing the two so far is a bit difficult, but I would put it like this:

The Busa is one of those big steak knives you get at The Outback. The 1000 is a scalpel.

I'll continue to lurk here if that's OK. Or does this mean that I'm to be banished forever?
smile.gif

BANISHED FOREVER GONE GET OUT OF HERE
guns.gif
guns.gif

J/K Congrats Dude
beerchug.gif
I have two litre bikes...you're gonna love it...but I did keep the Busa
tounge.gif

guns.gif

wow.gif
You shouldn't have used hot water to wash her - she shrank!
tounge.gif

i hearby sentence you to banishment too squidland...to face an eternity of nothing but message boards full of 18 year old smack talking posers.

outside of that?...congrats on the new ride...btw...

did it come with a free chiropractor/proctologist coupon booklet?...

Preparation H, Bengay, Preparation H, Bengay, Preparation H, Bengay, Preparation H, Bengay, Preparation H, Bengay, Preparation H, Bengay, Preparation H, Bengay, Preparation H, Bengay, Preparation H, Bengay, Preparation H, Bengay, ...
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Love the New 1K, Really thinking about adding 1 to my garage. don't think i'll ever see my Busa though. It's such a rock solid bike.

My have a liter bike in my future, but the Busa will remain. From what I'm hearing; haven't read it anywhere the liter bikes have greater HP now.

Congrats! Have thought about getting one a few times, but never actually pushed the button.

Yeah....I've been thinking about one. I drooled over the black/orange '07 gixxer 1k for half an hour the other day at the dealership....almost went for it!

Nice!!

Hp..They have like 165 or more stock!!!!!

Not to mention alot less weight..there suppose to Be killers!!

I have a 1k also but love the Busa still..two different beasts!!

jump9.gif

So
wink.gif
, just how much did that New PAINT Job cost ya
rock.gif
? That's the only change I see
laugh.gif

Definitely congradulations! At my age, I'm thinking about adding an M109R to my garage.... the Busa?... she ain't goin anywhere! If I was rich I'd add the Gixxer 1k AND the M109R!
beerchug.gif

Back