The Least Miles...per year...

I hate my job, 2006 with 800 miles.

Got my 05 limited in november 05 and now have 1040 miles! Man I need to ride more
firedevil.gif

Um, 2002 Bought in 2003 New, Has 8000.

BUT this is all play mileage. I almost never just use it to slug to a meeting or commuting to work.

OK
My 02 busa that I bought from the first owner last october only had 1,773 on it. He didn't even put tabs on last year!

SO DO I WIN
biggrin.gif

well i got mine july 04 it was a 03 brand new got hit in march 05 only had 1100 did not ride till july 05 still 1.1k on it. now april 07 i have 23.5K i'am not winning
wow.gif

2003 here with about 11,700 on the clock.

3 weeks ago it was only 10,800. It's good to ride.

If I would ride the thing to the Drag Strip instead of trailering it, I could have a few more miles.

400 miles in two years!!! I don't even want to figure out how much $ per mile that is! Yep, under 20 miles a month. I swear there are divots in my garage floor. Every time I get on I'm amazed that I remember which hand is for the clutch and which is for the brake.
I owned my last bike for 13 years. I put a whopping 2000 miles on that mileage mule. I guess compared to my old bike, I'm diving my Busa into the ground. What is wrong with me? I think I need an intervention.

400 miles in two years!!! I don't even want to figure out how much $ per mile that is! Yep, under 20 miles a month. I swear there are divots in my garage floor. Every time I get on I'm amazed that I remember which hand is for the clutch and which is for the brake.
I owned my last bike for 13 years. I put a whopping 2000 miles on that mileage mule. I guess compared to my old bike, I'm diving my Busa into the ground. What is wrong with me? I think I need an intervention.

This is extremely painful to read. Not that I am up set or anything, but if there is ANYONE that needs a surrogate rider for their bike, PLEASE let me know. I am about 2 feet away from getting one. And once I do, I am planning on spending ALL non family time on her.

I dont think I would ever win a least mileage...my 954 had 20k+ in less than 6 months...

I know this thread is a couple of days old
but I just had to answer this question. I
bought my bike may of 06, I went out yesterday
for a ride, the bike shows 749 miles.this year I
hope for some more ride time. I dont blame you
guys if you slam me for the low miles!!!!1
race.gif

Back