The issues of the world......

I just took your lead and had a very serious discussion with my two boys:
This is what I said:

"Guys, from here onwards, if you bark about gender, you may only bark DOG, BITCH is no longer allowed to feature in any of your barks. If you don't listen, no more treats. From this moment onwards, there are only DOGS."

As you can see, they listen well.

View attachment 1679991
I'll guarantee they listen 100% better than most people do.....

Hi. In the USA some of the people in the government does not even know what a woman/ girl/ Female is. When asked they can not even answer!!!!?????¿
Nobody questions gender. Hard to wrap your mind around trans people, and just as difficult to find a parallel. I think of alcoholics, they want to enjoy an occasional beer just like anyone else, but they know themselves. I think trans people want to live their lives as themselves, but describing the predicament they’re in lacks words. The tiny minority of trans that insist being addressed as their identity is what raises the ire of a large part of society, and leaves the rest to deal with the aftermath.
It’s not about sexuality or drinking, it’s about knowing and figuring out how to be the best version of ourselves.

Hi. In the USA some of the people in the government does not even know what a woman/ girl/ Female is. When asked they can not even answer!!!!?????¿

One thing I have noticed over the years is that these sexuality and gender movements all start out with "we just want to be accepted like everyone else" But soon after, the aims morph into "and we want you to do xyz too. We want recognition, and we want traditional societal institutions turned on their head just to accommodate us.

The feminist movement is a good yardstick for this, it's been around in strength since the 1970's but there's no let up in demand. It's the glass ceiling now they want to smash so they can hold all the top jobs basically. Give me the top slot because if you don't you're being misogynistic. Well none of that effects me so I hardly care but it's interesting to note that women have suffered greatly with the abolition of old values, especially with the onslaught of the trans movement. They got everything they asked for and a lot that they didn't ask for.

The Gay and lesbian community have suffered too, all of these to a much greater extent than the average hetro man and woman who just wants to raise a healthy family and get on with life. Look at what's happened to the military through all this wokery. And the police forces. I watched a vid a few years back of four, 4, British police officers, all women, trying to subdue a criminal and it wasn't until a male bystander stepped in and pinned him solidly to the ground that they were able to get the cuffs on him. They got pretty bruised out of it all those women and it never would have happened if the police department had admitted the reality that there are certain functions that require a man and organized their patrols accordingly.

Classic British Wokery at work :rolleyes:
In the old days the baton would be out cracking sculls.

They know but they are too scared to offend anyone if they answer.....

The hyper-sensitive easily offended society we live in now is going to be our down-fall unless things change drastically...
Nobody questions gender. Hard to wrap your mind around trans people, and just as difficult to find a parallel. I think of alcoholics, they want to enjoy an occasional beer just like anyone else, but they know themselves. I think trans people want to live their lives as themselves, but describing the predicament they’re in lacks words. The tiny minority of trans that insist being addressed as their identity is what raises the ire of a large part of society, and leaves the rest to deal with the aftermath.
It’s not about sexuality or drinking, it’s about knowing and figuring out how to be the best version of ourselves.
Hi. You can be sny letter thst you want to be. You csn be am L Q G T D C I. But when you are a man and realy thing you can be a mother then there may be other problems. I have heard where people in the government say trans men can get pregant??????!¿ You can be anything you think that you are. If you think you sre a dog I will not call you Fido.

Hi. You can be sny letter thst you want to be. You csn be am L Q G T D C I. But when you are a man and realy thing you can be a mother then there may be other problems. I have heard where people in the government say trans men can get pregant??????!¿ You can be anything you think that you are. If you think you sre a dog I will not call you Fido.
Hi. If someone things they are a cat go out and get a mouse and see if they eat it. If they do then I will call them a cat. Same with a trans man if he gets pregant then I will call him mom.

I was listening to a pod of James Howard Kunstler the other week and they were discussing the trans phenomena. He said decades ago in his then home town of saratoga springs there was this one trans man who dressed up as a woman and went shopping on a Saturday morning. Everyone just accepted it, he was their town's unique resident, the guy didn't want any accolades, he just wanted to be left alone to do his dress-up. That sort of thing I can understand and accept, it's when the numbers get out of hand, like a feral cat plague, that you start to think about solutions.

lol, we had a homeless guy here in town living in his car by a major park. He was the only one in all of town, down on his luck with a sob story, looking for work and a place to live. A lot of the locals started taking down food for him, bought him the odd coffee etc, I went and had a good chat with him on my travels and was thinking of how I could help him too when all of a sudden he was gone? Went and got a job somewhere perhaps? We were sort of sad to see him go if that makes any sense, he was needy and people like to fill needs.

One of the issues the world if still facing is the fall out from the pandemic...

A person I know ordered a Ducati 18 months ago and got a call the other day that it is in if he still wants it......which he doesn't.....

18 months....? Crazy.....

He said he actually forgot he put an order in as they hadn't even called him about it until the other day....thank goodness he didn't have to put a deposit on it beforehand....

My wife was reading an article to me last evening where the Canadian government is amending their official gender description to "people who have a uterus, and chest feeders" I was shocked (and so was she)....

How is it that a mere few years ago that if you even thought of saying this to a woman, you were in a world of hurt yet today it is a definition.......I really (really) don't know how every woman in Canada hasn't gone to parliament to protest and how the women sitting in parliament would accept these terms......

The western world is coming apart at the seams and the enemies of the west have big grins on their faces......

It's been quite a while since I've had anything to do with minor hockey (used to coach and a trainer for my kid's teams), so I went to a minor hockey game my neighbor's kids were playing....

In my kids day, the levels were: tyke, novice, atom, bantam, and midget....now they don't use these titles anymore because the term midget is supposedly offensive.....

My kids also played body contact at the atom level but now there is no more body contact and I see all the kids skating around with their heads down.....which makes them miss passes or not know where their fellow players are....

Our schools don't have any football, baseball or soccer teams, they have track and field and badminton teams.....we have no little league or local football teams anymore....

Deplorable.....

My wife was reading an article to me last evening where the Canadian government is amending their official gender description to "people who have a uterus, and chest feeders" I was shocked (and so was she)....

How is it that a mere few years ago that if you even thought of saying this to a woman, you were in a world of hurt yet today it is a definition.......I really (really) don't know how every woman in Canada hasn't gone to parliament to protest and how the women sitting in parliament would accept these terms......

The western world is coming apart at the seams and the enemies of the west have big grins on their faces......
So today CBS did a national piece on a brand new 17 acre site that has been dedicated to the story of slavery. Complete with a lot of statues depicting that time in our American history.

I wonder if there will be protest?

it hasn’t stopped raining here in Northern England since last October ! I can’t remember the last time I saw a dry road. )

you have to blame out American friends, local government controlling the weather with their Chemtrails .. then with our pre-dominant westerlies resultant we get the constant rain we are seeing now :D

that's my honest opinion

what changed was the family unit slowly being destroyed or the demise - targeted by so called liberals

in the 1950's in the UK any decent job in Engineering allowed for the wife to stay at home and look after the kids.

Slowly by Slowly big business saw the Women as a consumer to be targeted, then women went out to work.
They became slaves to big business - coupled to that cost of living increases. Now we are where we are. Both couples being man/woman , man/man, women/woman have to work to buy own house. (i'm being inclusive here)

kids are nearly unaffordable together with buying a house.

So we wonder why birth rate is falling in the Western world

I was speaking to a former colleague of mine who has left the military and is in an analyst position in another firm....

He and I were talking about how traditional gender is being torn apart by these activists and now the government (Canadian),

He was saying they are conducting studies on how gender is being weaponized and these studies mirror ones they have done on religion and politics. He was saying extreme gender weaponization is more dangerous as the ideology is being indoctrinated in schools and public spaces/places whereas extreme political and religious ideology is not.

He said if a radical Imam for instance were to go into a school and start promoting his ideology, that Imam would be quickly arrested or banned from the school whereas the gender ideology is promoted and even taught by seemingly trusted teachers often without the knowledge of consent of parents.

If one were to speak out against this ideology, they are immediately branded homo/trans/phobic and dismissed.....

In cases where extreme political/religious ideology is being taught, there is an immediate response....

He said they also do global studies on the same ideologies and non-western countries have an entirely different stance, some very controlling and others less so...but he did say that school curriculum was very closely monitored and controlled in most other countries which is good and bad if it falls onto the wrong administration running a country.

The world is becoming a very dangerous place for our youth as they are easily indoctrinate into this ideology as they are easily influenced.

In the same breath, countries that either are or could be our enemies are teaching their children military grade lessons in weaponry and basic tactics from a very young age.....most are able to strip and assemble an assault rifle and are accurate on a range by 10....

Scary......

There was big talk of eliminating ISIS....I believe Trump boasted about this...

Why then did they just kill over 90 people in Russia.....?

And they were responsible for the American deaths in the Afghanistan pull out.....

I'd say ISIS is still a global threat......

There was big talk of eliminating ISIS....I believe Trump boasted about this...

Why then did they just kill over 90 people in Russia.....?

Did they? Sounds like a ukrainian op to me, they are getting desperate. Perhaps they used isis operatives but if that's the case I would have expected them to have committed suicide rather than been caught alive, as they were... If it wasn't them it wouldn't take much to persuade them to take the credit. A couple of hundred grands worth of US arms would do it. A lot of those are have been sold on the black market by the corrupt ukrainian military regime. The US media, the western media in general, is totally corrupt. When they quickly affirm one thing I assume the opposite. Russia is still investigating, probably torturing the captives. The Western press does no investigation, it just prints what it's told to print.

Back