OUR COUNTRY NEEDS A LEADER LIKE THIS...

Looks like i'm moving to Austrailia......
firedevil.gif

Old thread. I remember riding with Jinkster. Also remember the day we were riding and I got stopped for doing over 150 and passing him in a 40mph zone. Cop asked me ‘why’d you stop?’ I replied ‘because I saw you coming up behind me?’ When I pulled my helmet off he saw I was forty something and chuckled. ‘Most kids here just take off. Thank you’. Said I could hear you guys coming from a few miles away!! :)
We talked for a while and he gave me a warning for passing on a double yellow. Nicest cop I ever met.

Old thread. I remember riding with Jinkster. Also remember the day we were riding and I got stopped for doing over 150 and passing him in a 40mph zone. Cop asked me ‘why’d you stop?’ I replied ‘because I saw you coming up behind me?’ When I pulled my helmet off he saw I was forty something and chuckled. ‘Most kids here just take off. Thank you’. Said I could hear you guys coming from a few miles away!! :)
We talked for a while and he gave me a warning for passing on a double yellow. Nicest cop I ever met.

Something to do with that boot burner pipe...you can hear those for about 2-3 miles.
And I love that...as I can disapear on my quiet bikes, lol

Something to do with that boot burner pipe...you can hear those for about 2-3 miles.
And I love that...as I can disapear on my quiet bikes, lol

Brocks AlienHead definitely did wake the hood. But I loved it. And yeah we were ‘hitting a good lick’ when we both flew by him. He was backed into a side road. I saw him out of the corner of my eye and then he came flying out lights on all pedal to the metal. We were on the island with only two bridges. So I stopped.

Back