The Most Serious Threat to our Existence

Climate Change Earth GIF

coco puffs, rice crisps and bottled water lol. Preparedness has been a thing ever since man walked out of the caves, stocking up on salt, dried meat, whatever. It just makes sense to have something laid back in case of a "who knows" event, a realization many people had during the covid pandemic. Our modern society though has abrogated this logic in favor of supermarkets, which is fine if you can access them and the shelves are well stocked.

The modern fad of filling a basement with highly processed food and expecting it to be of any value a year later is pushed mostly by the companies selling highly processed food I suspect. It's based on the idea that modern consumers don't know how or have the patience to prepare and cook food from raw materials like dried kidney beans. But if that is the case, why are they bothering to prepare at all, since they clearly wont be of any use to themselves or anyone else once the supermarkets run out of food?

Having said that it does make sense to 'prepare' for tough times in our civilization and there are many ways to do it. I wonder if anyone has read the deagle forecast made back last decade? A very controversial one, and very detailed but without any methodology on how they arrived at it. It was pulled from their website but it raised many eyebrows and is still discussed in some circles. Very much like the "Limits to Growth" is still discussed. That work is actually right on track with it's predictions as our own CSIRO discovered a decade ago.

But there are many delusions out there, mostly the result of watching too many Hollywood movies I suspect. A thinking person looking around their world though would have to come to the conclusion that there is trouble ahead, and that some sort of insurance should be taken out. Then it's just a matter of threading the needle between mad Max and the belief the government will always look after us.

"deagle 2025 forecast"

I do along with a few million of my fellow Canucks drowning in taxes levied so our glorious leader can ride our country into the dirt and buy friends by handing out money like it's his own........

The problem is, nobody wants to be his friend......
Hi. The biggest threat to the world could be 1) white men 2) poliece 3) weathet ( in New Bedford Ma.on April 6th it was so hot that the snow did not even stick to the ground, and in June it may even be up to 44° F. So we need to keep Biden and let AOC lead the way so we can keep ice and snow on the ground for 365 day a year.

Back