Financial Miracle given to our ministry

dalynchmob4

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys... just wanted to share our news. For those who don't know, my wife and I own/operate a ministry - a Christian band called "HWY 7". We've been hit financially pretty hard the last 18 months, and with our bus breaking down in July of 2008, it's just been very hard to stay out on the road (7 band members in all) for any length of time.

We had been reduced to traveling in a 9 passenger van and pulling a trailer for our equipment, and it's just been tough without the bus. We've been praying for a long time for another bus, as our old bus (1982 MCI) was not repairable. We just kept on going, fighting through the difficulties, and believing that GOD would somehow make a way.

Long story short, we are picking up our new bus (2000 MCI 102EL3) in Nashville, TN on Tuesday morning (11/24/2009). We have had a family basically donate the down payment to our ministry, and then they personally financed the rest of the amount for us - at a payment way lower than any bank could do, I might add.

I wanted to share our miracle to encourage those who have been praying for a long time. Please don't quit praying or believing... GOD hears you, and HE has a plan. Just trust and believe!

I'll post pics as soon as we pick up our new coach :thumbsup:

Please don't quit praying or believing... GOD hears you, and HE has a plan. Just trust and believe!

That's because he talks straight with crooked lines!

I know personally,,, I had him on His cell the other day,, sometimes He just has a bad connection! :laugh:

Thats great. Be sure to post up a pic when you get the new rig!:thumbsup:

Last mo, I had to shell out a quick 500. Desperate, I took out my last 20 and won
it all back at craps and pai gow poker. Maybe GOD was looking over my shoulder;
or was it mr Beelzy????

Back