It finally happened (nothing serious tho)

Hate to split hairs, but in that tiny pic............... looks like a pigtail rather than a ponytail.

Can you imagine the look on someones face while they are washing there car and extract a Blonde Ponytail from there Grill...........:ghostface:

Keith, The pig tails have been tested up to 80 mph (what it says on the website I bought them from)

Hmmm, THAT means we were going... 81mph on I65... I'll have to check the accuracy of the speedo, that dont sound right:whistle:

Glad you only lost the pigtail.
And I know what you mean about looks and questions. I get the looks when I am running around with my Blonde Ponytail. And then when I stop and take the helmet off, People just stare. That is a big dude not a chic. LOL
Was this on your scorpion matte helmet?
They have new ones that go on with sticky velcro so they stick to the matte helmets better

Glad you only lost the pigtail.
And I know what you mean about looks and questions. I get the looks when I am running around with my Blonde Ponytail. And then when I stop and take the helmet off, People just stare. That is a big dude not a chic. LOL
Was this on your scorpion matte helmet?
They have new ones that go on with sticky velcro so they stick to the matte helmets better

Yes, it was my matte helmet. Where do I get the velcro type ones at?

You got to ride when most of us cant. Small price to pay, losing one piggy tail! :laugh:

Back