The Interview

arch, I don't care whether it wins any awards - I wouldn't watch some movies which did, and may like a movie which didn't. But it was funny, refreshing, silly, and entertaining for both, my wife and myself. Not saying the best, and a few times I could roll my eyes at the farce, but overall pretty good. I think that every person is so unique that each of us perceives the same movie a little differently, so we are never "on the same page" when talking about movies.

I'd be curious to hear more people after they watch the movie.

I just watched 'Dumb and dumber To'. Well, it was pretty dumb, and I'd give it a 3. The original one could pull 6-7 in my book. So, 'The Interview' is up there.

arch, I don't care whether it wins any awards - I wouldn't watch some movies which did, and may like a movie which didn't. But it was funny, refreshing, silly, and entertaining for both, my wife and myself. Not saying the best, and a few times I could roll my eyes at the farce, but overall pretty good. I think that every person is so unique that each of us perceives the same movie a little differently, so we are never "on the same page" when talking about movies.

I'd be curious to hear more people after they watch the movie.

I just watched 'Dumb and dumber To'. Well, it was pretty dumb, and I'd give it a 3. The original one could pull 6-7 in my book. So, 'The Interview' is up there.

Omar and I enjoyed The Interview...great for some silly laughs and definitely a movie you don't have to think much about, just sit back and have a chuckle...

I was particularly thrilled with the way they portrayed Kim...the softer side of Kim :rofl: Oh yes, I can see why North Korea might not be happy, but who cares? I'm not happy about how women are portrayed in movies, or blonds, or humans...who gives a rip? Either join in and learn to poke fun at yourself or just stop being stupid. Kim probably just needs to learn that last part :laugh:

Back