Korn!!!!

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Sorry, but I'm a HUGE rocker... quite literally, but that's beside the point. This vid is from BEFORE Korn sucked.

biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
i wouldn't necessarily say they suck but i do like there old stuff. i remember seeing them for the 1st time in hawaii back in 94'. there 1st album is definately there best.

dude, I saw them recently at Mohegan Sun Arena with Mudvayne.  Huge rocker here too.  I have Ultimate Pimp tickets for Godsmack at Jones Beach in NY in Sept.  I get a special parking spot, pre-show party, photo op (yes I get to meet Godsmack) and a seat in the 1st 10 rows.  I can't wait!  
egitarre77.gif

super.gif

<!--EDIT|thismonsterlives
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154390856 -->

dude, I saw them recently at Mohegan Sun Arena with Mudvayne.  Huge rocker here too.  I have Ultimate Pimp tickets for Godsmack at Jones Beach in NY in Sept.  I get a special parking spot, pre-show party, photo op (yes I get to meet Godsmack) and a seat in the 1st 10 rows.  I can't wait!  
egitarre77.gif

super.gif
if you take the bike to jones beach , they have a bike section right up front and they give bikes thier own lane to get out , pretty sweet vip treatment , and well ocean pkwy well thats a good run !

egitarre77.gif

super.gif
I saw Godsmack and Metallica in Concert... I was about 1 ft from Sully. For Metallica, I ended up in the Mosh Pit.
biggrin.gif

egitarre77.gif

super.gif
you're 1 lucky bastid!
super.gif

super.gif

hehe... in 1 week, I'm going to warped tour. Don't even know who's playing, as long is it's not hardcore, screamo, can't understand what they "sing" music, and as long as there's no "Hardcore dancing" near me, I think it'll be fun.

hehe... in 1 week, I'm going to warped tour. Don't even know who's playing, as long is it's not hardcore, screamo, can't understand what they "sing" music, and as long as there's no "Hardcore dancing" near me, I think it'll be fun.
I call it "Cookie Monster Metal".
There's alot of it on XM radio XLLM.

Dudes' sound like their throats have been ripped out or sumptin'.
super.gif
cool.gif

Back