Sunday Night Football

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Well, I don't gamble because I suck at it. Case in point, sure thought Dallas would be doing better. Not that I am a huge Jones fan, but I can't root for the Eagles. Come on Cowboys!

Well who in world is a Broncos fan? :poke:

But seriously, I am a Green Bay fan, and I know what this season will be for that team. Guess I will keep rooting for my backup, come on Pittsburgh!

Cowboy fan here, born in Texas. What about that red dress Carrie Underwood wears in the opening for Sunday Night Football?!?!

Well, I don't gamble because I suck at it. Case in point, sure thought Dallas juwould be doing better. Not that I am a huge Jones fan, but I can't root for the Eagles. Come on Cowboys!
Just started watching the NFL here on free to air tv,taken me ages to figure it out but looks cool,I tend to support the dominant teams so I guess supporting the Patriots is ok?I did score me a Rams jersey in LA in January. I'm finding over here both rugby and league are now too pc.besides our home team in the NRL the Warriors kind of inconsistent (lots of talent just can't play for poop). Happy Thanksgiving folks.

Just started watching the NFL here on free to air tv,taken me ages to figure it out but looks cool,I tend to support the dominant teams so I guess supporting the Patriots is ok?I did score me a Rams jersey in LA in January. I'm finding over here both rugby and league are now too pc.besides our home team in the NRL the Warriors kind of inconsistent (lots of talent just can't play for poop). Happy Thanksgiving folks.

You can root for whoever you would like to support! I tend to support the underdogs.

Me and you on the Patriots Mike,huge Gronk fan.:D

Back