The Inaugural TEAM GIXXER **SMACKTALKAPOOZA** - Barber 29-30 SEP 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a GREAT shot of entering and exiting "charlotte's web"..Keith comes from back of a pack and slices his way to the front...showing me the way :laugh:

[URL="
5 Barber 9/29/2012 stt track day - YouTube[/URL]

Thanks for the vid! I haven't been able to look at any of mine yet. It just looks epic because you got caught in traffic....you gotta get me a copy of that file.

Oh, I GOTTA embed it :laugh:

[video=youtube_share;-y5J12prS-I]http://youtu.be/-y5J12prS-I[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out this picture trail of me chasing Keith around turn 2,3... I was setting him up for the PASS... The Jaws theme music was playing in Keith's head right about now :laugh:

Xtreme Sports Photography at PhotoReflect.com - STT - Barber Sept. 29th & 30th, 2012

I saw that too Jay, there are some epic one's in there I'm glad he got us both together you were just setting me up!

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG

Capture6.JPG

I saw that too Jay, there are some epic one's in there I'm glad he got us both together you were just setting me up!

AWESOME PICS!:thumbsup:
I told you guys were leaning crazy low in turn 2/3...NICE!:bowdown:

Tim ride near me in a couple of weeks; I promise I will make you look like Rossi! LOL

Sunday's pics are now up. Here's a few EPIC pics of me and Jay in A before it started raining hard; I like 4 and 5 best!:

Capture8.JPG

Capture9.JPG

Capture10.JPG

Capture11.JPG

Capture12.JPG

Capture13.JPG

Sunday's pics are now up. Here's a few EPIC pics of me and Jay in A before it started raining hard; I like 4 and 5 best!:

Those are good.... But I think we had much better lean angle (EPICNESS) in the ones up above where you are actually in front.

You want epic...try this in turn 5 on street tires. I felt about like this the whole session!:shocked:

Capture.JPG

Those are good.... But I think we had much better lean angle (EPICNESS) in the ones up above where you are actually in front.

Yes, better lean angles, but we were not both completely in the pix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back