The Inaugural TEAM GIXXER **SMACKTALKAPOOZA** - Barber 29-30 SEP 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
image-2613478830.jpg

image-2613478830.jpg

All I can say is WOW! I had a great time. First off I want to THANK Shawn, It was his generosity that gave me my first track day. Thanks to Charlie and Jay for all the help and advice. Keith, and Tom, it was great to see you guys again. Chris and Trey, it was nice meeting you guys. Well I guess I am now hooked. :laugh:

Very nice! Do they normally do it for a track fam? I really wish I could have been there with the whole gang!

Definitely interested even if only on a 2nd order. 1 - XXL. Would have placed the order earlier, but have been quite busy (will explain later).

Back from a soggy weekend....had a great day Saturday, but the last three sessions today were in a STEADY rain. The Team Gixxer trio hung around till the last session which ended one session early for me since they opened the track to all riders the last four sessions. Next to last session for Novice had two riders on track and they made the call to open it to any and all that wanted to ride. Maybe 10 total on track and most were on rain tires. I had my street Q2s and did ok, but didn't want to try and run the pace with those on rains.

In spite of rain, had a good weekend with good people!

I had an excellent time today with some great friends.

Shawn, thank you again for the scholarship. I really appreciate it, and I hope to see you there in October. :thumbsup:

Not to good with the camera, but a few more pics. Had a blast until the rain, and sorry Keith had to bite into a Jumbo Shrimp laced with bleach, after Jet Li's great idea of going to The Cheese Cake Factory.

Charlie, the GoPro caught the guy who crashed as he was off the track and through the grass, and the other guy driving through the grass to avoid running over him. Unfortunately it didn't get you sparing his life with the near miss. I did get you pulling 2 guys off the track into the pits and scolding them just after the crash lol...

Charlie, Keith, Jay, Tim, Chris, Tom (AKA Jet Li), Daniel, Brent, all the spouses, the STT Team, and the rest of TEAM GIXXER; it was great seeing you all.

1340, 750.jpg

14R, Busa.jpg

14, Busa.jpg

Busa, 14.jpg

Busa, ZX14R.jpg

Chris.jpg

GIXXER's.jpg

Keith & Jet Li.jpg

Tim and Daniel, thank you for not letting the weekend go to waste! I hope to see you guys next month!!!

It was not my idea to go to the Cheesecake Factory, but I am glad I did!!!!

Was absolutely great fun with everyone at dinner! And my food was great and bleach free! Sorry Kieth.

Pic to follow.....

Man what a GREAT weekend.. It's always a fun time to be able to hang out with new and old friends while doing something we love... riding

Saturday turned absolutely fantastic but Sunday only got 3 sessions in before the sky opened up and didn't quit... It was awesome to see everyone this weekend. I had a blast and will get to see most of you guys again in 3 weeks...

I only took one picture, but it was the most important for the SMACKTALK :laugh:

Hey, Keith... EAT ME :moon: :rofl:

IMAG0275.jpg

Great weekend as well. All those pics are from before the skys opened up around noon on Sunday and it POURED.

The only saving grace in Jay's new laptime pic is that he said he did it because he was running from ME :banghead:

Let me look at my video over the next few days; I know I've got at LEAST ONE of me passing Jay (on the checkered flag, but who cares?) :rofl:

Here's what it looked like on Sunday afternoon.

Hey, CHUNKY! :rofl:

IMG_1476.jpg

IMG_1475.jpg

Received following email from t-shirt place. Now the drama begins. Wish someone had said this upfront. :banghead:

Hi Keith,

Thanks for placing your order with -----

We have successfully received your order in our system. While reviewing your design I noticed a part of your order that needs clarification before going any further. I thought I would drop you an email in case this is the quickest way to get in touch, so we can keep to your schedule without risking a delay.

The Suzuki logos are trademarked by Suzuki. For us to be able to proceed with the logos in your design, we would need permission from Suzuki to use their trademarked content. This permission can be sent in the form of an approval email to -----. We would simply need the name of the person granting their permission, their title at the company and their contact info and their statement of approval.

If you are not able to obtain permission, we can use other fonts from our design lab to create your design.

I called them. They are going to make a suggestion, but if that fails I will have to take the styleized "S" and "GSXR logos off the shirts...are people still interested? I am dissappointed.

Rest assured—any changes to your order will always require your approval first.

Your order is currently on hold until we work through this, so we would love to hear back from you as soon as possible!

You can reply back to me at this email address. But if you would prefer to speak over the phone, please give me a call at my number listed below. If I'm not available, any representative will be able to assist you.

Man what a GREAT weekend.. It's always a fun time to be able to hang out with new and old friends while doing something we love... riding

Saturday turned absolutely fantastic but Sunday only got 3 sessions in before the sky opened up and didn't quit... It was awesome to see everyone this weekend. I had a blast and will get to see most of you guys again in 3 weeks...

I only took one picture, but it was the most important for the SMACKTALK :laugh:

Hey, Keith... EAT ME :moon: :rofl:

IMAG0275.jpg

Cool Beans Dude!

The only thing better than layin a spanin on the Team Gixxer is posting up evidence of the event! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back