The first time...

Yep, these things are crazy good fun. Be careful not to get so into the moment that you end up riding beyond your own ability. Also, I'm not sure about where you live, but around here they'll clap you in irons and toss your butt in the clink if you get caught with a wheel up. Oh, and have you priced fork seal replacement?

Wow, I kinda rained on that parade, didn't I? Sorry 'bout that, but have fun out there!
:beerchug:

Haha it's all good, I didn't plan on making them a regular thing...especially since the first time was an accident lol. But if it just so happens to occur again...well, I won't complain haha

Yep, these things are crazy good fun. Be careful not to get so into the moment that you end up riding beyond your own ability. Also, I'm not sure about where you live, but around here they'll clap you in irons and toss your butt in the clink if you get caught with a wheel up. Oh, and have you priced fork seal replacement?

Wow, I kinda rained on that parade, didn't I? Sorry 'bout that, but have fun out there!
:beerchug:

fork seals are cheap, and cops slow-as-hell, so off with the vag,and show N tell:laugh:

found a nice road in Hawaii finally AND got hit in the helmet by a bird haha..almost knocked me off the back!

Way to go Johnny-T, you vicious bird killer.
WILD HOGS MAN! WILD HOGS!

dont feel bad, i once cought & killed one with my adams apple....Wild Hogs man! welcome to the club.:rofl:

Back