Missing the Old 06 Busa Today !!!!!!!!

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
Went out for a ride today. Decided to stop by the Local Dealership here in Sactown. My old BUSA was GONE !!!!!!!! :down:

You know Life can be Ironic Sometimes......... My Original Baby was Sold to a CHP Officer :shocked:

DSC00189.jpg

There there Boss, just trust she has found a good new home. At least you know the new owner has excellent taste!!:beerchug::thumbsup:

Belonging to a CHP officer now, it'll have a pretty good life. Better than a squid getting it and killing it in 2 months.

That picture looks like it could have been a bad scene given the ambulance and fire truck in the background.

Maybe this officer will develop a newfound appreciation for the potential of the Busa and cut a brother ride a break for, umm, enjoying his Busa a little bit too enthusiastically.

Belonging to a CHP officer now, it'll have a pretty good life. Better than a squid getting it and killing it in 2 months.
Yeah, I'd kind of like that myself. Maybe some day you'll meet and go for a ride together.

Same Cop........Both Pics..........Long Story :whistle:

Someone's paying attention!!! :laugh:

I agree that she went to a good home, bro. If there's a silver lining, that might be it.

If you do end up riding with the guy...just be sure to stay BEHIND him! :rofl:

Back