I just bought a

Cute little boy, and a great choice of bike, I've been in love with gixer 750 for last twenty years
smile.gif

Congrats on a great lookn bike and a better looking son...must take after his momz.
smile.gif
P.S. Diapers are almost as $$$ as gas these days. I speak from experience.

Boy Howdy Donald, did you ever screw up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

You didn't buy the burgandy/Black one. I had one look at that Burgandy one and thought it was absolutely beautiful. But, that was just MY THOUGHTS! That 750  may be the best, most fun track bike available today? It's just a basic 600 with a bigger bore engine. They are blazing quick and wheelie quite nicely. I am curious as well as to why you didn't get it's big brother though?

I think the 150 ponies is actually at the crank. I think you'll find it much closer to 135 HP at the wheel? I have an GIXXER 1K - K5 and it only dynoed at 155HP with 77 lbs. Torque.

Congratulations man, fun ride no doubt. Just be careful the busa don't end up collecting dust?
I actually saw that burgandy/black one today. It looks great. Yellow and black (green) are two of my favorite colors.

Actually I was in the market looking for a used 600 to ride around town and to tackle the twisties :-) Then I decided to look at the new 600s. I heard so many good things about the GSXR 750 that I decided to get one. I was never really interested in the 1K. I felt like the 1K was to much bike for me.

My Busa will never collect dust. I am actually getting her ready now for a road trip to Chesapeake, VA. I can't wait....

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I can't wait until 500 miles (breakin period) so I can really let loose!
tounge.gif

Back