I just bought a

Cuffee,Is the wife gonna ride the 750
rock.gif
?
I don't think the wife will be riding any time soon. Her hobby is the Baby. Everything else (including me) is second.

Congrates on both the babies! Why the 750 instead of the 1K though?
rock.gif
If you recall I had a 01 GSXR 600. I really enjoyed riding it. However, due to my brother-in-law losing the title. I had to give it back to him. So I decided that I wanted a 750 or 1K.

I didn't go with the 1K because of all the post that I read on other sites....The one common theme was that the 1K is less forgiving. The 750 is plenty for me. Besides I always got my Busa.....

Cool Bro ... Jr is a cute one!! I like your choice for a stable mate. It will make it hard for us to keep up with you in the twisties for sure. Congrats man!!

I looked at the Kawi's, Honda's, and Yamaha's and all of them can't touch the GSXRs. I wish it wasn't going to rain tomorrow.

Beautiful bike ... I thought that 600 was awesome, so that 750 ought to be it! (Little one is cute!)

MAN I LOVE THEM 750'S!!! I JUST LOVE THE WHOLE LINE OF GIXXERS!!!

Boy Howdy Donald, did you ever screw up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You didn't buy the burgandy/Black one. I had one look at that Burgandy one and thought it was absolutely beautiful. But, that was just MY THOUGHTS! That 750 may be the best, most fun track bike available today? It's just a basic 600 with a bigger bore engine. They are blazing quick and wheelie quite nicely. I am curious as well as to why you didn't get it's big brother though?

I think the 150 ponies is actually at the crank. I think you'll find it much closer to 135 HP at the wheel? I have an GIXXER 1K - K5 and it only dynoed at 155HP with 77 lbs. Torque.

Congratulations man, fun ride no doubt. Just be careful the busa don't end up collecting dust?

Congrats. Sweet bike, man. What made you decide not to go with the 1K?

--Wag--

Nice bike! Hopefully the weather will cooperate with you this weekend...

What are the roads like in your area?

Back