The first time...

likeapuma

Registered
Went to pass a car today in 2nd gear when all the sudden something didn't feel right...oops, that was a power wheelie!!! :laugh:

Ik most of you probably do it on a daily basis, but I have been babying mine since I got it...after today though, not anymore! My look of shock turned into a big ole ****-eating grin behind my helmet lol

First time i did that.....well.... lets say i had to stay tucked.....

It definitaly did creep up on me haha, at the next stop I told my friend I had to clean the drawers haha.

Also on firsts for the day, found a nice road in Hawaii finally AND got hit in the helmet by a bird haha..almost knocked me off the back!

Ain't they sweet-- gas wheelies........... All i have ever wanted is a bike that will either burn rubber or wheelie with just the throttle...... Got Busa......YEA :thumbsup:

Becareful, It cost me 1150.00 2 years prob. and a misdermeaner record for my 3" whoops
3rd day on my Busa...Screw the man. :whistle: hasnt stop me either just very cautious where i use my power now..

It definitaly did creep up on me haha, at the next stop I told my friend I had to clean the drawers haha.

Also on firsts for the day, found a nice road in Hawaii finally AND got hit in the helmet by a bird haha..almost knocked me off the back!

(thread jack, but only for a minute):whistle:

what part of Hawaii ? I will be in Maui for two weeks in March. hope to meet up with some of my 9 buddys.

(thread jack, but only for a minute):whistle:

what part of Hawaii ? I will be in Maui for two weeks in March. hope to meet up with some of my 9 buddys.

In Oahu. Never been to Maui but heard it's nice. Check with Kento Moto...ik he's there sometimes when he's not in Cali

Went to pass a car today in 2nd gear when all the sudden something didn't feel right...oops, that was a power wheelie!!! :laugh:

Ik most of you probably do it on a daily basis, but I have been babying mine since I got it...after today though, not anymore! My look of shock turned into a big ole ****-eating grin behind my helmet lol

Yeah, I remember my first time. And then I remember all the others.:laugh:
But just the other day I missed third while getting on her and the front got light and squirrelyl. I may need to invest in a GPR soon. This girl is hard core power and can hit you when you most expect it. :laugh:

Congrats - you have just expanded your "motorcycle" conscience ... The next step is addiction to the power wheelie... Then you'll have to detox off power wheelies so you don't have that ever present feeling the "Grim Reaper" is looking over your shoulder...

Be safe...

:beerchug: that was me at one time... plus, think bout the extra miledge the front tire will gain with it off the ground all the time:whistle:

Back