The dark side of our hobby !

I remember you brother. Thanks for the reminder. Prayers sent for you and your family :please:

I hope that things get squared away for you and your family.

ive rode with minimal gear for the past 7 years ( gloves helmet jacket),this year after years of seeing things like this i purchased a good pair of leather pants and better gloves,ive gotten some funny looks from other riders but dont care what they think,i feel alot better being more protected when i ride,not that gear will help in certain incedent but atleast its better than nothing,i see people riding in t shirt and shorts all the time,but to each their own when it comes to what they wear,i only ride without my leathers when i ride to work,and i hate to do it but want to ride...thanks for the article of your mishap,reminders like this keep you on your toes alittle more when your out there...

ive rode with minimal gear for the past 7 years ( gloves helmet jacket),this year after years of seeing things like this i purchased a good pair of leather pants and better gloves,ive gotten some funny looks from other riders but dont care what they think,i feel alot better being more protected when i ride,not that gear will help in certain incedent but atleast its better than nothing,i see people riding in t shirt and shorts all the time,but to each their own when it comes to what they wear,i only ride without my leathers when i ride to work,and i hate to do it but want to ride...thanks for the article of your mishap,reminders like this keep you on your toes alittle more when your out there...

Good for you Jeff!

Pm me If you ever want someone to talk to.

My wreck was 8-21-07. 5 months flat on my back in the hospital, 23 reconstructive surgeries, lots of nerve damage and 6 months of rehab learning to walk again. Heal well bro and remember.... One day at a time.

Best wishes and prayers to you and your family. Thanks for checking in with us!

bummer of a tale. really hits close with me as i am about to move onto my bike for a month long ride.
makes me want to be extra careful.
im very sorry this happened to you. and i hope you heal quickly and completely.
:please:

i think i'll go check my insurance coverage before i leave out.

Back