The 08 Is Gone

dadofthree

Seasoned Beef
Donating Member
Registered
August 27th coming home from a trip apparently a caged in the right lane decided he needed to be where I was.
I have no memory of the accident. Woke up in hospital. Bike is totaled, gear is totaled, I'm nearly totaled.
Getting released from rehab today.

4343.jpeg

Gager :(

Glad you are still with us. Tell me they had insurance...

Hoping for a full recovery DO3 and back on a bike when Your ready whenever that may be.

Would your insurance sort this out and recover any excess/bike/gear from the other party (if they are not insured)
Just wondering how insurance works over your way.

Feeling for you DO3 , wishing you a fast full recovery mate and good health to your family . I hope things go the way you want in regards to the bike replacement / insurance etc . We motorcyclist know this sort of incident can be very life changing , and forcibly reminds us of our own mortality , and sadly , the realization that despite your best efforts , some random ignorant prick in a tintop can end your days , bigtime . Understandingly , personal decisions and choices come under scrutiny , and for sure , it hits home , that those nearest and dearest to you are very much dependent on those decision . Sometimes , heavily considered sacrifice , is the only option , and that should be acknowledged and respected .
I too have been down that road , differentiating circumstance , but 2 major motorcycle accidents with long traction stays in hospital .
Good luck mate , if you continue to ride , take care and stay upright .

Back