The coolest Harley I have ever seen... Pics inside!

Slowstang305

Registered
No oil spill underneath either...

IMG_1741.JPG

IMG_1744.JPG

IMG_1745.JPG

IMG_1747.JPG

Friend at work bought a new Harley, it's been back in the shop 6 times in the first year for repairs. He is currently working with a lawyer to see if he can get Harley just to give him a new one.

Just talked to the neighbour down the way and he bought his HD a new set of pipes for Christmas...he showed them to me and there sure isn't much to them....I'm sure the neighbours who live closest to him will just love them at 6 in the morning....

Just talked to the neighbour down the way and he bought his HD a new set of pipes for Christmas...he showed them to me and there sure isn't much to them....I'm sure the neighbours who live closest to him will just love them at 6 in the morning....
I had the same ones most likely on my Fatboy Lo. The Vance Short Shots. Yeah, my neighbors sure loved me after that.

I had the same ones most likely on my Fatboy Lo. The Vance Short Shots. Yeah, my neighbors sure loved me after that.
This guy is a bit of a nut so I'm sure the neighbours will absolutely hate them. He is also planning on getting a muffler delete kit for his Tundra so I'd imagine the misery for his neighbours will be year round. Glad our neighbourhood is spaced out quite a bit and his house is a ways from mine.

I just worked on a 1200 sportster a month or so back with short shots on it and while out testing it stopped at a buddy's house and actually had his neighbor come out running his mouth over them being too loud when I started it and let ot idle while I put my helmet on. Then thre customer called me after picking it up and said he thought something was wrong because it was "backfiring" when he down shifted. Guy won the bike for 20 bucks in a raffle and had never rode before so I somewhat excused his stupidity :lol:

I just worked on a 1200 sportster a month or so back with short shots on it and while out testing it stopped at a buddy's house and actually had his neighbor come out running his mouth over them being too loud when I started it and let ot idle while I put my helmet on. Then thre customer called me after picking it up and said he thought something was wrong because it was "backfiring" when he down shifted. Guy won the bike for 20 bucks in a raffle and had never rode before so I somewhat excused his stupidity :lol:
To be totally honest the short shots are probably the worst exhaust for these bikes LOL They look great but there is a definite loss of back pressure that can be felt.

Heck for 20 bucks, sign me up id ride a sportster LOL

A friend of mine had S&S pipes on his HD Fat Boy, he sure thought that bike was all that and a bag of chips.

He used to brag about his having around $8k in upgrades...it all came to a head one day when another mutual friend showed up with his stock Yamaha Raider and completely blew him off the road.

No more bragging....it was a blessing....

As for a $20 Sportster, I wouldn't ride it but the sale price would be more than $20.

To be totally honest the short shots are probably the worst exhaust for these bikes LOL They look great but there is a definite loss of back pressure that can be felt.

Heck for 20 bucks, sign me up id ride a sportster LOL
Yeah u could definitely feel the power loss.. he's ordered thr quiet baffles that'll add stronger back pressure and quiet the popping a little. Honestly after riding it I called and cussed my brother out because he just bought his first bike a brand new 1200 and I had tried to all but give him my old intruder 1400 that for less a grand I could have made to be a lot more powerful and comfortable then the HD and with the pipes sound almost as good if not better. And it was a Suzuki :thumbsup:

Back