Coolest Harley EVER!

BT,
Cool Find

but for that money, I would take the Yamaha Warrior over that unless Honda does the Rune thing to the VTX

we will see

Roy

BT,
Cool Find

but for that money, I would take the Yamaha Warrior over that...
I have one for sale.......
biggrin.gif

BT,

I believe you are severely mistaken.
wow.gif

In the English language, one must never use the words "coolest" and "Harley" in the same sentence.  
tounge.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Please get some rest...

<!--EDIT|BusaFever
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106983098 -->

laugh.gif

BT,

I believe you are severely mistaken.
wow.gif

In the English language, one must never use the words "coolest" and "Harley" in the same sentence.
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Please get some rest...
Yeah, historically that is true. I just think maybe they at least made an attempt to redeem themselves with this one. At least it doesn't sit like a friggin' wheelchair or lawnmower.
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Harleys aren't fast enough, don't handle well enough, don't look sporty enough, and don't brake worth a shait! Maybe they built one that brakes. That would at least be a start! If Harley ever got serious and took Buells lead and tried to build a spotbike that could at least compete with a 1000cc interceptor, let's say. They could dominate another market, here in the states and put America on the map of motorcycle builders. Until then, though they just build 50's bikes for the modern consevative accountant! THEY SUCK!
Yeah, maybe the Brembo stuff on this one at least improved braking.
wink.gif

Atleast Hardley is moving in the right direction. That didn't take long, only a few decades. 40 degree lean angle!!!!!!!!! No forward controls!!!!!!!!! Who'da thunk it.:laugh:

What a joke. The Hayabusa is the most perfect motorcycle I've ever ridden. But at least Harley is trying to improve a crappy bike.

Dang.... to be honest if you want a corner carver, why not buy a corner carver? When I want to cruise i wanna cruise.... In one word "Abomination"...

But there will be somebody out there who really wants a rice burner, but can't have one because his friends all ride H-Ds, so he'll buy this..

Back