Coolest Harley EVER!

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Ran across this on another site. If this is real and they really produce it, this could be the coolest Harley EVER! I've always thought the V-Rod was a sweet lookin' ride but I just can't get into the forward controls. This bike raises the seat height and puts the pegs udner the rider so he/she could actually use them to control the bike. If I had money to blow and wanted a cruiser I think the 2006 Harley "Street Rod" would have to be considered. I'd probably end up wantin' to put a metric motor in it to smooth it out and give it some power, but the looks of this thing would be hard to beat wit a cruiser, IMHO.

2006 H-D VRSCR Streed Rod

Well, it's real... Hmmm...
rock.gif

H-D Site...Click on Street Rod in picture at the top...

Not really a cruiser type biker. like my bikes and women curvey
cool.gif

Umm.... Watch some poor ####### go riding by on his V-rod... Then Try to contain yourself.... Silliest looking Riding position I have seen. Looks like they are sitting on a crapper pretending to be on a bike... Ole' Willy still has his head up his Arse and this is just another fuggin insult.

Wake me when they build a bike for the Americans that value performance and substance over fuggin fluff, and Marketing... Bastards...

No crossbreeding allowed.

I want my sportbikes fast and I want my cruisers comfortable.

No intermingling, no exceptions.

Everything just gets screwed up when you try to make a hybrid and take a little from here and a little from there... you come out with something that is ok in some areas, but not excellent in any one area....in this case a bike that no one really wants to buy or ride because no matter what area you look at (handling, comfort) there is a better bike out there.

And anyways BT, your buying a busa next remember!

Do I gotta go over there and buy one for you! Cause if I do.....you'll be waiting a long time cause I got no dough.
smile.gif

Still not sure bout the harley, that yamaha looks good though. Isn't it suppose to be a 1700cc motor?

hrmm....

I used to do that lean angle on my Vulcan all the time....well, close to it, at least. Was a heckuva lot of fun, but I don't think the footboards felt the same way.
laugh.gif

Definitely something I'd look into....even that Yammie (
wow.gif
) looks tempting.

Wow! BT that looks like a harley with an identity crisis
tounge.gif

I still feel that the Benelli TNT Sport looks better than the MT1 kinda bikes... Not that I dint like the styling of the MT1
wink.gif
Anyway just my preference

thumb2_SPORT_studio_01lo.jpg

I don't like any of the off the showroom Harleys, except maybe the Fatboy Custom one. Thats a pretty nice cruiser.

Still not sure bout the harley, that Yamaha looks good though.  Isn't it suppose to be a 1700cc motor?
Yes, the MT-01 has the same fuel injected, air-cooled, push-rod, 48 degree 1700 V-Twin from the Yamaha Road Star Warrior (that's a mouth full).

I have a warrior and it's got one potent engine. Torque is awesome.

Harleys aren't fast enough, don't handle well enough, don't look sporty enough, and don't brake worth a shait!  Maybe they built one that brakes.  That would at least be a start! If Harley ever got serious and took Buells lead and tried to build a spotbike that could at least compete with a 1000cc interceptor, let's say.  They could dominate another market, here in the states and put America on the map of motorcycle builders.  Until then, though they just build 50's bikes for the modern consevative accountant! THEY SUCK!

Back