The Best Hayabusa (In Action) pictures!

here is some of mine on my old bike, i think i might have just a little better lean angle on the busa. I havnt taken the 1300 down to deals yet only had it a lil over a month. I do have a racing pic of the busa but i have to resize it before i post.

Z2200915.jpg

ZeeThurs451.jpg

These posted pictures are AWESOME! I must have three dozen saved to my hard drive! I may put together a catalog of all of these images with the appropriate credits and make them available upon request. I'll let you all know what I come up with. Keep posting the "Action Pictures" ya all !!! :thumbsup:

Anyone know of any decent schools where you can learn to ride better? I'd like to really get the ability to drag race the bike. I also wouldn't mind learning to do low wheelies, putting the front tire about 1 foot off the ground. That is pretty much it. Any help would be appreciated!

Moved out of Gen II to General, for housekeeping.
MCM

Is that the road out of Kings Canyon? Looks very familiar, but is has been a while.
thanks for the pics
Bubba

Kings Canyon NP! Going there next weekend on the busa actually. :thumbsup:

1st pic is Gazelle-Callahan Rd near Yreka

IMG_2327_900.jpg

2nd pic is NorCal's infamous Hwy 36. Yes folks, the sign is for real. ;)
http://www.pashnit.com/roads/cal/Highway36.htm

displayimage.php

Last two are another really unique NorCal ride - NF1, better known as South Fork Mountain Rd. Titlow Hill Rd is the northern half.

IMG_2327_900.jpg

Last edited:
Back