The Best Hayabusa (In Action) pictures!

Here ya go Angel:beerchug::bowdown:

img_3561.jpg

sweet pic... what suit is that?

Some nice knee dragging shots of some gen2's!!! As well as drag racing!!! Macon454 you are sure getting the big girl lean! I see worn down engine covers...and fairing in your future!:thumbsup::whistle:

You know thats funny cause i was just about to see if anyone said they had a fender eliminator kit. Well if you wanna get the bike back more power to you i was gonna ask you to see about this when i talked to you the other day but i forgot. So work your magic and get her done before i get home! Im also gonna need a relocater for my plate right? Just let me know how much.

You know thats funny cause i was just about to see if anyone said they had a fender eliminator kit. Well if you wanna get the bike back more power to you i was gonna ask you to see about this when i talked to you the other day but i forgot. So work your magic and get her done before i get home! Im also gonna need a relocater for my plate right? Just let me know how much.

Nah, I'll trim it and keep enough meat on the fender to re-use the stock bracket and your plate.

60.5 or so.

Thanks. Sorry for the late reply. Been distracted lately.

Wanting to hammer mine down in the rear. I'm currently 8 1/2 over for the dragstrip.

I'm going to get a spare chain and switch between long for the track and shorter and hammered for the street. Looks like you're as long as you can be and not rub.

Was wondering what length chain to get. Now with the wheelbase I can figure out the chain. Thanks again.

Back