The best Busa ever

Holy crap!!!! That is alot of work for something you can't ride. Not that you can't but would take the rest of your life to clean.

Quite an eye catcher.
I'm going to call Pauly at American Chopper and see if he can build me one. What do you think?  After about 1000 lbs. of plate steel, welding rod, powder coat, and chrome --- maybe. :bounce:
You mean Paulie at Orange County Chopper? :super: He could build a sick azz busa but it'd be "over the top" just like the BUSANATOR here. I'd love to see it but I'm afraid it wouldn't be anything I'd want to own and ride regularly.
Isn't that show actually called American Chopper.........and features OCC :thumbsup:

Quite an eye catcher.
I'm going to call Pauly at American Chopper and see if he can build me one. What do you think?  After about 1000 lbs. of plate steel, welding rod, powder coat, and chrome --- maybe. :bounce:
You mean Paulie at Orange County Chopper? :super: He could build a sick azz busa but it'd be "over the top" just like the BUSANATOR here. I'd love to see it but I'm afraid it wouldn't be anything I'd want to own and ride regularly.
Isn't that show actually called American Chopper.........and features OCC :thumbsup:
Yeah, the show is American Chopper. The shop is OCC. So Paulie is "at" OCC and "on" American Chumper. Get it? :super: :laugh:

Back