The best Busa ever

Yea... I want one. That has to be one of the most wicked paint jobs I have seen to date...

Cloud

When you have looked at the pics - check out the video, this bike has 700 led's on it....... :tounge:

I would never want to ride that bike if it were mine. I'd be too busy looking at the paint. That was awesome.

That seat is kickass.  And the (obvious) paint.  TinMan, those are 700 series LED's, not 700 of 'em. ;)

-Noltez
Prospective 'Busa Owner

I'm probably going to be grossly outnumbered here, but don't ya think it's just a bit too much......maybe even a bit tacky.....just my humble opinion.......I'll shut up now. :super: ;)

Great looking bike, but i wonder if he rides it... thats got tobe a 5-6k+ paint job. scratch a fairing while changing the oil and ............ could be the most expensive oil you've ever had. Love it but i keep thinking on a 500 mile day ride how many dings and paint chips will it get.. but then again it is automotive paints so maybe i'm stressing unnecessarily ?

I'm probably going to be grossly outnumbered here, but don't ya think it's just a bit too much......maybe even a bit tacky.....just my humble opinion.......I'll shut up now. :super:  ;)  
I'm with ya, MSF... It's the kinda bike that I look at and go, "Wow, that painter has killa skills... but I wouldn't want all that on my bike." It's cool to see what the painter done with it but it just ain't my style. Kinda like the skittles bikes that Rev was preachin' about in another thread. ;)

Great looking bike, but i wonder if he rides it... thats got tobe a 5-6k+ paint job. scratch a fairing while changing the oil and  ............ could be the most expensive oil you've ever had. Love it but i keep thinking on a 500 mile day ride how many dings and paint chips will it get.. but then again it is automotive paints so maybe i'm stressing unnecessarily ?
Nope, you wouldn't be stressin' unnecessarily. Automotive paint? What do you think is on yer bike now? Automotive grade, no doubt. It chips and dings just like what you have now. Maybe even worse if the painter got a little happy with the coatings and put it on really thick.

Imagine droppin' that bike and havin' to repair/replace a fairing. We all know how expensive it is with stock paint. Imagine havin' to pay this painter to match it all back up on the replacement fairing. You'd be stuck payin' him to redo it if ya wanted to keep yer $6k custom paint job...

Quite an eye catcher.
I'm going to call Pauly at American Chopper and see if he can build me one. What do you think? After about 1000 lbs. of plate steel, welding rod, powder coat, and chrome --- maybe. :bounce:

Quite an eye catcher.
I'm going to call Pauly at American Chopper and see if he can build me one. What do you think?  After about 1000 lbs. of plate steel, welding rod, powder coat, and chrome --- maybe. :bounce:
You mean Paulie at Orange County Chopper? :super: He could build a sick azz busa but it'd be "over the top" just like the BUSANATOR here. I'd love to see it but I'm afraid it wouldn't be anything I'd want to own and ride regularly.

Well I would still like to own and ride one. I think out of all the busa's I've seen this one is my favourite, but i suppose it's all down to personel choice.

I just finished watching the Busanator video clip... All I can say is that whoever owns this busa loves it, as much as we love our own. He's spents thousands in aftermarket work to get it looking great, and it really is a piece of art. And then he creates a two minute video for his bike. Just imagine over the winter this guy can look at the snow out the window while watching his favorite vid --The Busanator.. Regardless of what one might think I give this guy/gal two thumbs up for their dedication to their machine. And the combination of busa, custom paint job, and theme music ...well i don't know about you but it gave me a woody :laugh: :laugh:

Back