Thank you, to the .org

Glad to see things turned out all right for you there. You comming on this weekends ride? Looking forward to seeing you if you are!

look good .

dont forget to frame slide it .

I m riding sunday . PM if you are interested to join .
Unfortunetly, I cant make it to the angel crest ride > I have to work SAT
sad.gif

Ya, sliders are on my to do list. But saving up the $ for them. I want to go on the ride this weekend for sure, but Lamb and XZVS arent coming. I can round up a couple of riders "3 or more" from our command. So Im down for a ride!
firedevil.gif

(extreemachine @ Nov. 15 2006,21:32) Looks great!  You must feel great having her back together again!!  I like those bar ends also! Who makes them or where did you get them from? Cool looking!
Yosh, we sale them for $20. we have the silver bar ends in stock.

well, just shortly after getting everything going again I am already raising hell! Look what followed me back on base!

cops1.jpeg

I didnt see these guys either! Wonder how long they were behind me!
laugh.gif

cops2.jpeg

actually I am just kidding, after we secured and I parked the bike I noticed a lot of police vehicles. They had some sort of promoting ceremony today. I actually got to speak with one of the bike police officers. Nice guy, had a couple of questions for him as I was unsure my self. So, for all of us CA riders....here is what I asked:

Q: Are Mirrors required? What is the exact law?
A: Mirrors are Not required, but you have to have at least one mirror attached to the vehicle. It must be larger than a 1.5inch Width and length.

Q: What is the enforcement and law on licenses plates?
A: Must be visible, can not be hidden behind the tire. Vertical or Horizontal does not matter.

Q: What are the lighting requirements for blinkers?
A: Brake and Blinker lights must be visible from 350feet away.

Q: What is the noise regulations?
A: If it turns our head's, its to loud.

Hope this helps yall!
beerchug.gif

glad to see everything is coming together!!
super.gif

The leo wouldnt take a pic with you
laugh.gif

Back