UFO Undertail

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
I received the UFO undertail, that I bought from Nathan, today. I will be cleaning, sanding and starting the painting process tomorrow. I have decided to just paint it black instead of the color of the bike. Guinevere is an 05LE. The stock undertail is flat black and she has a black frame so the I will be painting it flat black, clear coated. I will be taking lots of pictures through out the process. I plan to replace the LEDs that came with it, with some 24 or 32 bulb LEDs for extra brightness.
I will be asking questions about what to cut where to install this thing too.

Don

they have a flat clear coat too. if you werent already gonna use it.

actually i think the frame is closer to satin black. correct me if i am wrong though.

What, not done yet?!? It's been 24 hours!!

(Ain't O.C.D. a B!TCH??)
laugh.gif

(Shibumi @ Dec. 10 2006,09:57) What, not done yet?!? It's been 24 hours!!

(Ain't O.C.D. a B!TCH??)
laugh.gif
guns.gif
ices_rofl.gif
guns.gif

Very funny Shibumi. I am waiting on my coffee to get done now to go out to the garage and start on it. I need to borrow your dremel again if you don't mind. I think I will probably replace the light bulb turn signals with LEDs as well.

Don

guns.gif

(USN05LE @ Dec. 10 2006,10:06)
(Shibumi @ Dec. 10 2006,09:57) What, not done yet?!? It's been 24 hours!!

(Ain't O.C.D. a B!TCH??)
laugh.gif
guns.gif
ices_rofl.gif
guns.gif

Very funny Shibumi. I am waiting on my coffee to get done now to go out to the garage and start on it. I need to borrow your dremel again if you don't mind. I think I will probably replace the light bulb turn signals with LEDs as well.

Don
No prob on the Dremel- lemme know.
smile.gif

guns.gif

Back