ufo undertail blinker set?

scooterlord

Registered
hello! long time no see.. that's because I had my bike shut down for the winter. anyway, I managed to break one of the blinker light bulbs of the ufo undertail I have. and anyone i contacted - including our sponsor street'n'track - hasn't replied.

does anyone know where to actually GET em? I even contacted the manufacturer and they didn't even care to reply. if anyone knows where I can get em I'd be really greatful!

the undertail is this one:
ufo3.jpg

wow! that was fast! for a minute I thought I was chatting in irc!
tounge.gif
I had got it from customsportbikeconcepts.

Looks like a mini marker light amber bulb. I can't really tell for sure, but if it is you can usually get them at your local bike shop.
beerchug.gif

Good luck, i couldn't find them either a couple of years ago! I made new holders for some different sockets, for a bulb i knew i could get!

I doing the same to Dngrumpy's undertail this weekend, let me know if you dont have any luck!

well, that's just stupid. not being able to find something as simple as this! how are you going to fix this?

i am surprised that this topic grew so long! i was just expecting a reply like: "i have them ready to ship!" doesn't ANYONE know where to get em? I thought this was a popular undertail..

I tried several auto store, and even tried some internet places. I couldn't find any that were the same brightness and flash rate. I bought like 4-5 different bulbs. Fortunatley at the time another board member offered up some spares...........I was greatly appreciative.
bowdown.gif

Good luck,

I just put in 194 sockets and got some 12LED bulbs, had to take lenses out to install bulbs cause the bulb was too big to install from inside the tail. Didn't have a drill to make the bulb hole any bigger. Sometime this year if i get time and ambition i'ma buy an LED board for each side instead of bulbs

Back